Official Legion Season 3 Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
3rd ep was dope as fukk.

It seems like an L is inevitable for him. If he never went back in time then Charles wouldn't have been distracted when The Shadow King tried to possess David.

Fred.
Remember some things you juust cant change

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was that conversation between the two Syds painting her mom's boyfriend as being in the wrong?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So was that conversation between the two Syds painting her mom's boyfriend as being in the wrong?

I didn't take it as such. Syd was a young, naive teenage girl who wanted to experience a connection. The romantic kind of sex you read about in books or movies. The boyfriend thinking it was Syd's mom who was joining him in the shower was on some :shaq: Brazzers kind of sex, until her powers wore off and then he was :bryan:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just caught up on this season, was finishing up some other series while letting episodes build up on my DVR.

Right off the bat the show reminded me just how visually inventive it is :wow:. The color palette and trippy visuals, song selection make the show standout from any other show airing. So far the story has been a lot clearer as well, even with the time travel fukkery.

C/S on the time demons being :damn: