Official Legion Season 3 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watched the latest ep.

I don't get how people are confused. This episode was around 100x more easier to follow than the series premiere last year. If you strip away all the weird shyt, dance routines, and bizarre visuals it boils down to:

1. The "good guys" have successfully convinced the world (or at least, the people hunting them) that there is good mutants and now they're on the same team.
2. The Shadow King is searching for his body, and if he finds it shyt will hit the fan.
3. The Shadow King is either directly (or indirectly, just by being in close proximity to them) infecting people with a form of madness aka the chatter.
4. Syd from some version of the future sent the orb thing to capture David and give him clues on what to do....but I'm like 75% sure it's The Shadow King posing as Syd.

And that's basically it.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i need to watch a recap of season 1 because im so fukking lost. Rachel Keller tho :wow:

Let me know if you got any questions. I did little recaps during season 1 in the original thread but I'm sure all the pics are down because of Photobucket.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyte was so fukked i gave up on it last season

folks talking like its hot though

so imma see if it's worth another shot

You should definitely finish season 1 breh. They answer every question in the last 2 episodes.

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Watched the latest ep.

I don't get how people are confused. This episode was around 100x more easier to follow than the series premiere last year. If you strip away all the weird shyt, dance routines, and bizarre visuals it boils down to:

1. The "good guys" have successfully convinced the world (or at least, the people hunting them) that there is good mutants and now they're on the same team.
2. The Shadow King is searching for his body, and if he finds it shyt will hit the fan.
3. The Shadow King is either directly (or indirectly, just by being in close proximity to them) infecting people with a form of madness aka the chatter.
4. Syd from some version of the future sent the orb thing to capture David and give him clues on what to do....but I'm like 75% sure it's The Shadow King posing as Syd.

And that's basically it.

Fred.
i dont think anyone is confused (at least i wasnt) its just all this extra shyt. I feel like its just randomness to stretch the episode to its minute length. You dont NEED that dance sequence. You dont NEED these narrations and visual aids. I guess its cool to look at but i just feel like its whatever. Im in the minority tho for sure so it is what it is. What is all this horror shyt dudes in here talking bout tho? i didnt see a single thing scary in that ep but dudes having shook dreams. What kind of soft niccas in this thread yo :heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Watched the latest ep.

And that's basically it.

Fred.
Yea I assume that's Shadow King posing as future Sid but at the chance it is her 1. How?:dwillhuh:2. What's worst that Shadow King:merchant: 3. How is Shadow King infecting with those ink creatures:jbhmm:4. Davids really been in that orb for a year?:patrice:5. What did the brother see in Davids head that has him think David would betray them? 6. Are Oliver and ol girl aware of Shadow King controlling them?:dwillhuh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i dont think anyone is confused (at least i wasnt) its just all this extra shyt. I feel like its just randomness to stretch the episode to its minute length. You dont NEED that dance sequence. You dont NEED these narrations and visual aids. I guess its cool to look at but i just feel like its whatever. Im in the minority tho for sure so it is what it is. What is all this horror shyt dudes in here talking bout tho? i didnt see a single thing scary in that ep but dudes having shook dreams. What kind of soft niccas in this thread yo :heh:

It's really not extra shyt though. I mean....does the show need it? Definitely not.

Here's the thing though....I could see if Noah Hawley took over "Daredevil" or "Agents Of Shield" and was just throwing dance sequences and random abstract shyt in it....then yeah, "why is this shyt so weird and extra?" would definitely make sense. It doesn't make much sense for a character like Legion though....I been telling cats since last year, this is who Legion is. This is what the comic was like. It was weird as fukk and artsy. Like I said, this is probably the most accurate depiction of a comic character, in terms of "feel", in history.

And yeah, it's not for everyone. But this is exactly how a show based on Legion should be.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea I assume that's Shadow King posing as future Sid but at the chance it is her 1. How?:dwillhuh:2. What's worst that Shadow King:merchant: 3. How is Shadow King infecting with those ink creatures:jbhmm:4. Davids really been in that orb for a year?:patrice:5. What did the brother see in Davids head that has him think David would betray them? 6. Are Oliver and ol girl aware of Shadow King controlling them?:dwillhuh:

Re-watching a couple promos from earlier in the thread....now I'm not so sure The Shadow King is controlling Syd. In one of the promos he tells David "she lives in a future you're going to destroy....and when you do, she will cease to exist".:lupe:

I think the fact that Ptonomy can see memories, even vague ones....and David claims to remember nothing....makes him not trust him.

This is a wild theory but it's possible David is the one infecting people and Syd is telling him to help The Shadow King find his body so they can stop David. :wow:

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Re-watching a couple promos from earlier in the thread....now I'm not so sure The Shadow King is controlling Syd. In one of the promos he tells David "she lives in a future you're going to destroy....and when you do, she will cease to exist".:lupe:

I think the fact that Ptonomy can see memories, even vague ones....and David claims to remember nothing....makes him not trust him.

This is a wild theory but it's possible David is the one infecting people and Syd is telling him to help The Shadow King find his body so they can stop David. :wow:

Fred.
:ohhh:Wasn't Legion a villain originally though comic wise:merchant::damn::damn::damn:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Let me know if you got any questions. I did little recaps during season 1 in the original thread but I'm sure all the pics are down because of Photobucket.

Fred.
The guy with the half toast face, i thought he was an enemy? Or he's on the good side now,since the mutants convinced the world they weren't all evil? Or did that get resolved at the end of season 1? Did the Orb capturing David happen in S1? Because I don't remember that at all.

this video kind of helped.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The guy with the half toast face, i thought he was an enemy? Or did that get resolved at the end of season 1?

He was the enemy in the sense that they thought David was dangerous but it was actually The Shadow King controlling David. So now they got no beef with David or his friends.

Fred.