Official Legion Season 3 Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yeeeeaaaaa, it took everything in my soul not to cut this shyt off in the middle of the club scene :francis:....i'll give it one more ep cuz of the pawg, anymore dance numbers and im done with this shyt. If i didnt know better i'd think this show was made by homosexuals.

oh and who was narrating btw i know the voice familiar but i couldnt quite place it

EDIT: nvrmind its jon hamm for some reason

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I thought the shyt was dope. Seems like they found him conveniently fast but I'm sure they'll be more to that. That beat was fire at someone said. I want to go to a restaurant with the water boat tables.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I got the gist of most of the episode I think lol some of it is still a question mark for me.

The episode went on to break down some story about how dude didn't know whether his leg was his or not and how the asian dude didn't know if he was the butterfly or himself. So is this to say that the shadow king doesn't know whether he's oliver or oliver thinks he's the shadow king? That's why at the start he was saying they were trapped? :jbhmm:

The dance scene in the club was just legion and shaodw king fighting and I think the reason why everyone froze is because of the mental effects the fight had in the area. What makes it confusing is that at the end they kiss so does it mean that they're working together like Sid told him too? :jbhmm: