Official Legion Season 3 Thread

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciate the effort behind the visuals, but the difference between something like this and Hannibal is Hannibal had a very strong story backbone to which it added its cool presentation. Hawley sometimes seems like he's just aping Twin Peaks weirdness without much of a narrative in mind. If this whole season is just stringing out episodes chasing the Farouk dude, I'll be annoyed.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate the effort behind the visuals, but the difference between something like this and Hannibal is Hannibal had a very strong story backbone to which it added its cool presentation. Hawley sometimes seems like he's just aping Twin Peaks weirdness without much of a narrative in mind. If this whole season is just stringing out episodes chasing the Farouk dude, I'll be annoyed.

Legion was a weird comic character with trippy abstract visuals before "Twin Peaks" ever existed.

I told cats last season....this is what Legion is. This is probably the most accurate depiction of a comic character (as far as capturing the mood) in history.

Bout to watch the new ep in a minute.

Fred.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legion was a weird comic character with trippy abstract visuals before "Twin Peaks" ever existed.

I told cats last season....this is what Legion is. This is probably the most accurate depiction of a comic character (as far as capturing the mood) in history.

There's a reason Claremont & Sienkiewicz support this show so much. Legion uses it's medium of TV to explore a world where, because of mutants, you can literally peer into peoples mindscapes, including possibly broken ones, the same way they wanted to use their medium of comics on the same subject matter to stretch story and art beyond their limits.

Legion is totally what Bill and I had in mind, both conceptually and miraculously the visual of the character and the story itself,”

X-Men Legend Chris Claremont Praises 'Legion'

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon Hamm with the narration :banderas:

Probably gonna have to re-watch or read some analysis.

shyte was so fukked i gave up on it last season

folks talking like its hot though

so imma see if it's worth another shot

i think they make this shyte a mess on purpose

a fukked up nonsensical puzzle

Episode 8 of last season explained everything that was going on in season 1.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I watched this right before bed and I had the most fukked-up dreams :heh:
Same shyt. I fell asleep actually at the part when he was in the capsule talking to one armed Syd. Woke up around 2am during a loud thunderstorm (had microburst in Houston on the southeast side last night) thinking I saw that black chicken thing or whatever. I legit had to turn the lights on for a minute. This fukkin show is nuts and is probably gonna drive me crazy but I can't look away.
I already rewatched it once and need to watch it again.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Legion always be giving me weird dreams. This show visual has better horror elements than big films do. Annoys me that the show gets slept on because it's based on a comic book. This show bleeds Stanley Kubrick through and through...

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legion always be giving me weird dreams. This show visual has better horror elements than big films do. Annoys me that the show gets slept on because it's based on a comic book. This show bleeds Stanley Kubrick through and through...
Breh. It's like Hawley has an IV hooked up to his vein basing the leftover blood from Kubricks body. This shyt oozes Kubrickian style

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, black memory mutant definitely hit that and David watched
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png