Official Legion Season 3 Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cannot still shake the feeling that all of it is STILL in his head. I mean it's not called Legion for nothing. And it is really scary if it turns out that all of the characters are really split personalities of him.

This trailer also leans to this possibility

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:deadme: glad too see nikkas just as confused as me. was watching at wrk n a coworker was peepin n he was :what: for a bit then turned to :patrice: and :lupe:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I still dont know wtf going on:stopitslime:

Maybe Im just slow:patrice:

i think they make this shyte a mess on purpose

a fukked up nonsensical puzzle

Last season started out looking like it was just trying to be weird for weird sake. you couldn't even tell what year it was supposed to be, and the writers basically lied in interviews and said that nothing would be explained.

By the time you got to the second-to-last episode everything was explained in a straightforward logical way and we even learned that the show took place in the present day (and we were able to clearly identify what was a delusion and what happened in the "real" world).

So, I suspect that by the end of season 2 all the :dahell::wtf::mindblown: moments we're seeing now will make a lot more sense.

Yea I assume that's Shadow King posing as future Sid but at the chance it is her 1. How?:dwillhuh:2. What's worst that Shadow King:merchant: 3. How is Shadow King infecting with those ink creatures:jbhmm:4. Davids really been in that orb for a year?:patrice:5. What did the brother see in Davids head that has him think David would betray them? 6. Are Oliver and ol girl aware of Shadow King controlling them?:dwillhuh:

1. My guess is that it's really Sid, or a version of Sid.
2. His body must have its own physical super powers than can combine with his "yellow eyed demon" mental powers
3. I figured the oily baby chicken was just a metaphor for a psychic computer virus that is transmitted into your brain's "CPU"
4. I think they pulled him out of time, and released him at a later time in a different place. (Not sure when/where the "dance" scene was).
5. David lied and said that from his perspective he was taken just yesterday. But he was hiding the fact that he was released at "Club" scene some time in between.
6. The girl IS the form that the Shadow King is taking now. The real version of the girl is long dead. Oliver does seem to be aware that he's trapped, but his mind was messed up to begin with.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This teaser trailer too....

David takes the untrustworthy narrator/lead character thing to a level past Elliot in Mr Robot

5FnLmgK.png