Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's the ugly way they regressed over the 2nd half of the season.

Kliff Kingsbury's a gimmick coach who couldn't even find success at the college level.

Chip Kelly.Poor man's Chip Kelly.The league has figured him out.

I just think due to COVID you kinda have to give a team a break unless they're an absolute dumpster fire like the Jets and Jags. Not saying you're wrong, I'd rather give them a full season with training camp and hopefully no COVID and evaluate them that way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think due to COVID you kinda have to give a team a break unless they're an absolute dumpster fire like the Jets and Jags. Not saying you're wrong, I'd rather give them a full season with training camp and hopefully no COVID and evaluate them that way.
He'll get another year.Based on his track record as an HC, I won't expect much.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

If the Cards don't make the playoffs this year, somebody gotta go. Everything was laid out perfectly to get in. Expanded playoffs, historically weak NFC east on schedule, Jets game, Niners and Rams back to back without their starting QBs and other key players.

Now it's one game left against a QB that has never thrown a pass in an official NFL game. No excuses for missing the playoffs this year.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

If the Cards don't make the playoffs this year, somebody gotta go. Everything was laid out perfectly to get in. Expanded playoffs, historically weak NFC east on schedule, Jets game, Niners and Rams back to back without their starting QBs and other key players.

Now it's one game left against a QB that has never thrown a pass in an official NFL game. No excuses for missing the playoffs this year.

Is Kyler playing?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm actually more nervous about this game because the Rams backup is a mobile QB.The cardinals are terrible at defending motion, roll outs, misdirection plays, and QB scrambles.

The entire run defense has turned to shyt over the last 4 weeks.They allow back ups to the back up to look like All Pro's.We saw it last week.Not only that, but Sean McVay loves

to scheme against the Cardinals.He's 7-0 vs the Cards since he became an HC.With an average margin of victory sitting at 21 points.Pure ownage:francis:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Is Kyler playing?

Nothing's official yet but even if Kyler is out, I like the Cards backups more than the Rams.

Before Deshaun Watson was drafted, Deandre Hopkins had no problem making plays with mediocre QBs. This is just one of those games you have to take. They can't feel sorry for themselves or make excuses. The team had plenty of opportunities this year.