Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
It seems like Kyler and KeeSean Johnson never connect.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Murphy started the game with a penalty helping the Lions get 3 and he ended the game doing the same. That along with Kyler's interceptions hurt the team. The defense tried to hold it together most of the game but fell apart in the 4th.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what lost the game. No idea why he's forcing passes to him instead of throwing to an open Isabella. And the hard truth is....Larry is washed. Should have drafted CD Lamb.

Yeah Kyler wasn't seeing the field today.Forcing the ball into double, triple coverage when he had receivers open on other routes.He missed Hopkins wide open in the 3rd q

trying to force one into Fitz over the middle.That should've been his 4th pick, but fortunately the Lions defender dropped it.His final throw of the game is the one that

left me scratching my head the most.3rd & 9, Isabella burns his man in the flat for what should've been an easy 1st down, yet Kyler decides to throw it 50 yrds down field

into double coverage to 5th-6th WR KeeSean Johnson.For some reason, he was loving him some KeeSean Johnson today.That love was never validated, tho.Is it just me,

but does Murray seem to cool/casual with his effort most of the time? Especially with his passes.So far this year, he has trouble leading guys on those lil dig routes.He's

throwing behind the receiver.The potential's there.Breh just has to clean up some of the technical stuff.Playing with a sense of urgency...stepping into his throws .etc...etc..

Isabella was balling this game & D Hop was getting whatever he wanted out there.Murray just seemed determined to get KeeSean the ball:yeshrug:.I gotta put this lost

on Kyler today.Worst game I've seen him play thus far.:francis:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah Kyler wasn't seeing the field today.Forcing the ball into double, triple coverage when he had receivers open on other routes.He missed Hopkins wide open in the 3rd q

trying to force one into Fitz over the middle.That should've been his 4th pick, but fortunately the Lions defender dropped it.His final throw of the game is the one that

left me scratching my head the most.3rd & 9, Isabella burns his man in the flat for what should've been an easy 1st down, yet Kyler decides to throw it 50 yrds down field

into double coverage to 5th-6th WR KeeSean Johnson.For some reason, he was loving him some KeeSean Johnson today.That love was never validated, tho.Is it just me,

but does Murray seem to cool/casual with his effort most of the time? Especially with his passes.So far this year, he has trouble leading guys on those lil dig routes.He's

throwing behind the receiver.The potential there.Breh just has to clean up some of the technical stuff.Playing with a sense of urgency...stepping into his throws .etc...etc..

Isabella was balling this game & D Hop was getting whatever he wanted out there.Murray just seemed determined to get KeeSean the ball:yeshrug:.I gotta put this lost

on Kyler today.Worst game I've seen him play thus far.:francis:
I think the 1st Rams game from last year was his worst. This was just the most disappointing.

Real issue is dude stayed in Texas. He should have been in Arizona working with his teammates. I understand covid, etc. However, just throwing with those guys just 1 week in Texas wasnt enough time. He had way better timing on throws last year. Way too much gaming and doing twitch instead of working on timing.

5 ints in 3 games is horrible. Especially against a terrible Lions team.

Kirk being out AGAIN throws off timing again.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyler starts every game throwing high.Don't know how he missed Ftiz wide open like that.I know he struggles throwing over the middle, but there was nobody within

10 yds of Fitz.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Panthers dominated the first quarter. Horrible start by the Cardinals on both ends. :snoop: