Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Kliff calls short passes all game.He has no feel for the ebb & flow.The Cardinals never get a consistent rhythm.

Even when we score, it's choppy, and sporadic.We'll look good for 3 plays, regress the next 4 plays after that.

Kyler 13 completions for 54 yds in the 1st half.It's some timid play calling going on out there.

I don't think the team has chemistry with the deep ball yet. So much talent but Kilff hasn't gotten them to click consistently. Sometimes Kyler misses, sometimes the receiver misses.

The offense so far has been more consistent with short passes and Kyler making incredible plays with his feet. Even in the first game the offense didn't get going until Kyler started throwing short passes to Hopkins and started scrambling. They have to be better getting the ball down field without turnovers. The talent is there so there's no excuses for them.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Sorry to say but until Kyler can throw over the middle of the field he'll be mid as a passer.

I dont know if its cause he cant see, doesnt have pocket pressence or Kliff doesnt trust him over the middle.

However, Teddy is outclassing him today

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Even with the secondary injuries, the defense should look better than this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the team has chemistry with the deep ball yet. So much talent but Kilff hasn't gotten them to click consistently. Sometimes Kyler misses, sometimes the receiver misses.

The offense so far has been more consistent with short passes and Kyler making incredible plays with his feet. Even in the first game the offense didn't get going until Kyler started throwing short passes to Hopkins and started scrambling. They have to be better getting the ball down field without turnovers. The talent is there so there's no excuses for them.

I'm done trying to rationalize it.I don't see it with Kliff.Keim,Vance Joseph, and Kliff are all subpar.

They'll be hitting the reset button within two years, tops.Keim should've been gone 3 yrs ago.

He must be Michael Bidwill's puppet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all ain't ready

Simmons a bust?

You won't find a DC more vanilla than vanilla Vance Joseph.

In my years of following the Cardinals, I've seen some terrible

DC's....He might be the worse of them.He's not creative enough

to find a spot for a swiss army knife like Simmons.