Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
People keep bringing up wonderlic score...that shyt is just a test you can study for and get a high score. Besides basic athletic ability sports are about spatial awareness and timing. This test doesn't test that.
Dan Marino scored a 16. It means nothing

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cards did Rosen dirty. I just hope they ship him out to a team with an o line and stable coaching situation.

I like Murray, but it’s fukk the Cards now. Trash org

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Call Alex Smith a starting qb brehs
Do you understand the pain of 86 throw power?:mjcry:
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Misun Murray who is Kyler’s mother.

Known as “Missy”, Kyler’s mom is half-African American and half-Korean American where her mother (Kyler’s maternal grandmother) was a South Korean national.

Once again how does that make him mixed? His mother might be mixed but he ain't. Both his parents are black.

Stephen A Smith's grandmother is also white. Does that make him mixed as well?

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Cards did Rosen dirty. I just hope they ship him out to a team with an o line and stable coaching situation.

I like Murray, but it’s fukk the Cards now. Trash org

LOL this is a business. The fact of the matter is that Josh was missing easy reads and touchdowns in a clean pocket. He missed throws that he been making HS. Arrogant attitude DELETED his Cards shyt on instagram when he was informed then lied and said he was hacked. 10 mistakes speech. Just not a leader he should've been. Doesn't fit KK's system. Kyler and KK (god i hope they dont turn it to the KKK) are now married. And I hope they do good.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as the offender is built around him he should swag. Size is a bit of a worry. Russ is stocky and thick. He can take a pounding. Not sure about kyler.

Still a good look 1st overall.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
As long as the offender is built around him he should swag. Size is a bit of a worry. Russ is stocky and thick. He can take a pounding. Not sure about kyler.

Still a good look 1st overall.
They weighed the same at the combine. I hope Kyler can bulk up and not lose his speed.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL this is a business. The fact of the matter is that Josh was missing easy reads and touchdowns in a clean pocket. He missed throws that he been making HS. Arrogant attitude DELETED his Cards shyt on instagram when he was informed then lied and said he was hacked. 10 mistakes speech. Just not a leader he should've been. Doesn't fit KK's system. Kyler and KK (god i hope they dont turn it to the KKK) are now married. And I hope they do good.
Are you on board with the Air raid system or do you just believe since you have it, Murray is the best of the two QBs?

As a Cards fan, did you genuinely not expect Rosen to progress as leader and player on the field if the Cards surrounded him with a healthier O line and actually sticking in a offensive scheme for more than one year for the first time since high school?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Once again how does that make him mixed?
I never said he was mixed. You claim he dont look mixed. But the article states he started wearing Asian attire cuz people kept asking what race is he? He clearly has non African American features, and his mother lineage explains why.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Are you on board with the Air raid system or do you just believe since you have it, Murray is the best of the two QBs?

As a Cards fan, did you genuinely not expect Rosen to progress as leader and player on the field if the Cards surrounded him with a healthier O line and actually sticking in a offensive scheme for more than one year for the first time since high school?
I am onboard to whatever brings us wins. I am onboard with the scouts, owner, GM, and headcoach on who is the better of the qb's

Based on what I saw, I do believe that Murray has the better upside than Rosen. The facts are that Rosen had NO good games last year. Worst starting qb qbr. Bad stats overall. No qbr game over 85 I believe (correct me if im wrong). I saw Rosen missing wide open receivers and easy reads under a clean pocket. I saw Kyler scan the field and make NFL throws on tape. Rosen to the Dolphins looks like he'll just be a journeyman qb. A Case Keenum. Not a franchise qb.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am onboard to whatever brings us wins. I am onboard with the scouts, owner, GM, and headcoach on who is the better of the qb's

Based on what I saw, I do believe that Murray has the better upside than Rosen. The facts are that Rosen had NO good games last year. Worst starting qb qbr. Bad stats overall. No qbr game over 85 I believe (correct me if im wrong). I saw Rosen missing wide open receivers and easy reads under a clean pocket. I saw Kyler scan the field and make NFL throws on tape. Rosen to the Dolphins looks like he'll just be a journeyman qb. A Case Keenum. Not a franchise qb.
Woah, this is some revision history right here. So the comeback against the Niners never happened? I remember you loving Rosen early on in the season before the O Line was decimated. Everyone knew McCoy was one of the worst OCs in the league and wouldn’t make it to the end of the year. Rosen was set up to more then fail
in his first year with the Cards. Not going to even bother looking for the quotes, but switch up is real on this one.

You know the front office of your team is trash and it’s not going to change anytime, so I’m surprised you suddenly began supporting blindly. Kingsbury ain’t it and Murray in the NFL won’t be it. If you want a real hot take, remember this - Replacing Murray with Rosen will be considered of the dumbest NFL GM moves of this decade.

Even DJ knows it

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Woah, this is some revision history right here. So the comeback against the Niners never happened? I remember you loving Rosen early on in the season before the O Line was decimated. Everyone knew McCoy was one of the worst OCs in the league and wouldn’t make it to the end of the year. Rosen was set up to more then fail
in his first year with the Cards. Not going to even bother looking for the quotes, but switch up is real on this one.

You know the front office of your team is trash and it’s not going to change anytime, so I’m surprised you suddenly began supporting blindly. Kingsbury ain’t it and Murray in the NFL won’t be it. If you want a real hot take, remember this - Replacing Murray with Rosen will be considered of the dumbest NFL GM moves of this decade.

Even DJ knows it

Yes, I was onboard the Rosen hype train last year but after watching the games and seeing Josh fukking Allen having a higher qbr than Rosen so now Im highly skeptical of him and the future. At one time, I thought he would be the best qb in the draft last year. Even after McCoy, he still hasn't improved. He became worse. Baker, Darnold, the fukkboi in Buffalo, and even Lamar were having better games. So here comes a new regime, new head-coach and new direction. Out with Wilks, in with a new offensive coach who was pimping Kyler since day one. Kingsbury worked with qbs and made them flourish under his system. He saw something in Kyler which makes me think he'll be better in his system than Josh. Maybe Josh will be a good pro one day. Maybe he'll make those easy reads in Miami. But obviously he wasn't going to be a good fit in KK's system and handled it quite poorly with claims of his ig being "hacked" when he removed his Cardinal gear. Card's have a poor offensive line and Josh was getting hammered. He didn't shift in the pocket like he should. Kyler, being mobile, will have a better chance of escaping sacks. It looks like they are following the Wilson model and let Kyler make plays on his own behind a poor line.

As far as the FO is concerned, no one bit. It was a poor smokescreen. Everyone knew we was drafting Murray. BUt that's another discussion altogether.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Im happy for breh. But this dudes size worries me. If he was thick like brussell baby hair brilson. Id be less worried.