Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Its not irrelevant. The people, mainly me, need ti know the truth
tenor.gif
usatsi_13439610.jpg

Height still irrelevant :
tuayw5e.png
:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Kyler Murray has put up two triple digit passer ratings against the 9ers this year.

:wow:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Alright, two bad weeks wont negate the fact that KM is having the MOST prolific seasons ever as a no.1 overall pick for a qb:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
It looks like the team is going to be in good draft position because of this losing streak but I just don't trust Steve Keim in the draft. He misses way too much at the top of the draft. Kyler is one of the few good picks but it doesn't make up for all of the 1st and 2nd round busts Keim has drafted in recent years.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikka you always show your ass against these tough games talking about “where’s your pride” when we’re getting blown out :scust:

Aye man... I’m a changed man and the past is the past.

Right now it’s about y’all and bum ass @South Paw Seahawks. They don’t respect y’all and Russ gonna try to hold your guy back now that he ain’t the only small elusive black QB in the division anymore. KM need to stunt on him.

Y’all can do it

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Aye man... I’m a changed man and the past is the past.

Right now it’s about y’all and bum ass @South Paw Seahawks. They don’t respect y’all and Russ gonna try to hold your guy back now that he ain’t the only small elusive black QB in the division anymore. KM need to stunt on him.

Y’all can do it
usatsi_13439610.jpg

don’t try to put to black men against each other when they are cool :scust:

but fukk that nikka @South Paw but he earned my respect over the years since we now got a new big boy in the division thinking y’all back into the glory years of Young and Montana :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
usatsi_13439610.jpg

don’t try to put to black men against each other when they are cool :scust:

but fukk that nikka @South Paw but he earned my respect over the years since we now got a new big boy in the division thinking y’all back into the glory years of Young and Montana :scust:

But he don’t respect your squad..... him and his fellow Seahawks brehs acting like they bout to plow through y’all:patrice:

I’ve seen the fight with y’all. I think y’all can and will end on a strong note winning the last 2 games

Y’all got my support