Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Fukk that

You see how people turning on Baker?

You need offense. Get him a lineman or WR.
Baker is a diva with a big mouth who cant back it up. Arrogant fukk who gets coaches fired and will be out of the league once his contract is up.

We need help on both sides of the ball. shyt I wouldn't pass on a Cam Chancellor clone with better coverage skills since TE's burn us every play. You forget we play Kettle twice a year.

I just dont know about Juedy. Butler is coming back next year but is raw. Isabella has a year under his belt. If Thomas falls then you HAVE to take him.

Juedy might not even be the best receiver in Bama. He's no Julio for sure. Maybe a bigger HOllywood Brown.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Baker is a diva with a big mouth who cant back it up. Arrogant fukk who gets coaches fired and will be out of the league once his contract is up.

We need help on both sides of the ball. shyt I wouldn't pass on a Cam Chancellor clone with better coverage skills since TE's burn us every play. You forget we play Kettle twice a year.

I just dont know about Juedy. Butler is coming back next year but is raw. Isabella has a year under his belt. If Thomas falls then you HAVE to take him.

Juedy might not even be the best receiver in Bama. He's no Julio for sure. Maybe a bigger HOllywood Brown.
I'm good with getting hime an Olineman. However, I don't s Cam 2.0 with Simmons...could be wrong.

Still its about Kyler. Fix the defense with FA.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I'm good with getting hime an Olineman. However, I don't s Cam 2.0 with Simmons...could be wrong.

Still its about Kyler. Fix the defense with FA.
He's not a hitter like Cam but he's a tackler and an athletic "freak" with instincts. Can put him in ILB.

Keim is back soooo Im not too sure where he would go. Philon was supposed to be our answer to the GOlden lost and he just had to kidnap strippers. Alford never played a down this year. SO FA's are a hit and a miss. Nice trade for gettting Drake but watch we lose him to some team.

I think there is more value drafting Simmons or one of the tackles or even the DT. Ill pick one of them over Juedy. Get a receiver in round 2.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
We draft 8. Im hoping its Jeudy. But wouldn't be mad at a defensive player like Simmons or a tackle like Thomas or Whiff.

Trading a pick for established talent should be an option as well. The Chandler Jones trade was a good move by Keim a few years ago. I think all he traded was a 2nd round pick and Jonathan Cooper (another Keim bust and he was the #7 overall pick in 2013).

Keim isn't too bad doing trades and free agency but I just don't trust him in the draft anymore.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Kyle Odegard (@Kyle_Odegard)
12/31/19, 11:44 AM
Kyler Murray finished No. 15 in ESPN's Total QBR, above Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Jared Goff and every first- and second-year QB not named Lamar Jackson.

Mark Dalton (@CardsMarkD)
12/31/19, 11:40 AM
Murray's completion percentage of 64.39 is a club rookie record & among all Cardinals QBs only Kurt Warner ever had a higher one (67.1 in ’08, 66.1 in ’09 & 64.53 in ’05).

Just 4 rookies in NFL history finished with a higher completion percentage.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Dude is special, he throws to were the receiver should go to rather than throw to the reciever, he's miles better than baker mayfield.

Dude will end up being top 10 goats if he can leave the cardinals and go to a decent team.

Dude is a roided up Doug Flutie for my old heads, arm is crazy and can move and is smart.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
boy is Asian, that's what he be claiming. We have black QBs we can support. Lamar, Cam, Deshaun, Dwayne Haskins...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
boy is Asian, that's what he be claiming. We have black QBs we can support. Lamar, Cam, Deshaun, Dwayne Haskins...

LMAO all he says it that he wants to connect with his mother's Asian side

Murray's father is black and his mother is a black Korean halfie

I'd much rather support Murray considering he is world's better than Haskins, cam and a better pure thrower than deshaun and Lamar

Highest ceiling out of any of the QBs you mentioned

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
LMAO all he says it that he wants to connect with his mother's Asian side

Murray's father is black and his mother is a black Korean halfie

I'd much rather support Murray considering he is world's better than Haskins, cam and a better pure thrower than deshaun and Lamar

Highest ceiling out of any of the QBs you mentioned

I'm not hating on dude nor do I wish anything negative for him. All I said was that he wasn't black and claims his Asian side. What does it say that he is 75% black but latches on to a small percentage of his heritage and wants to connect with it?