Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I like the fact hes not marketable like Baker whose doing wack ass commercials but went on a downslide this year.

Nah he need to be getting that extra income like them mediocre ass peckerwoods.
I dont see Deshaun or Lamar in any commercials. Kyler just in those heisman house commercials. But i gotta look at bum ass baker 4 times a commercial break. fukk that shyt give these brothas their due

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I dont see Deshaun or Lamar in any commercials. Kyler just in those heisman house commercials. But i gotta look at bum ass baker 4 times a commercial break. fukk that shyt give these brothas their due
They will get theirs because they will all be stars, they're the future.

Baker will only fall whereas they will rise above all.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
They will get theirs because they will all be stars, they're the future.

Baker will only fall whereas they will rise above all.

Nah. Deshaun been balling since college and shined on the biggest stage yet Baker get all these ads after 7 games. They dont wanna give those brothas any ads and promo

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Only Mahomes and Baker are in commercials though as far as players selected in the past 3 years. Year 2 Kyler MIGHT get his, he might not. But Baker has became too Hollywood now, has his endorsement deals and hasn't improved a lick.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Nah. Deshaun been balling since college and shined on the biggest stage yet Baker get all these ads after 7 games. They dont wanna give those brothas any ads and promo
You have a point here. The league is changing and the old guard of white QB's are changing as well. Rivers, Rapistburger, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, etc are out the door, and here comes the influx of new black qb's of Mahomes (we claiming him?? (mjpls), Lamar, Kyler, Deshaun, Rayne, Russ, even Bridgewater, Jamies (if he keep it up)

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only Mahomes and Baker are in commercials though as far as players selected in the past 3 years. Year 2 Kyler MIGHT get his, he might not. But Baker has became too Hollywood now, has his endorsement deals and hasn't improved a lick.

Bake did that, so hopefully Kyler won't have to go through that