Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It's not a good look that Kyler has a teammate talking about him to the media. Kyler's not perfect but leaking to the media instead of talking to him directly is cowardly.

Getting rid of coach, GM, and getting a top 3 pick is a good start. Some of these "vets" have to go too.

As far as the coaching search, I'm all in on Sean Payton. Long history of success coaching a smaller QB and has enough respect around the league to get Kyler's attention.
:mjlol: :laff:

You think Sean Payton would take this job?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It's not a good look that Kyler has a teammate talking about him to the media. Kyler's not perfect but leaking to the media instead of talking to him directly is cowardly.

Getting rid of coach, GM, and getting a top 3 pick is a good start. Some of these "vets" have to go too.

As far as the coaching search, I'm all in on Sean Payton. Long history of success coaching a smaller QB and has enough respect around the league to get Kyler's attention.
Kyler seems like he's just one of those dudes that not everyone is going to love. He's probably got his guys and closed off from others. So if you pick up the wrong vibe you can see him a certain way.

Its why its important for him to win to stop that stuff.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: :laff:

You think Sean Payton would take this job?
He dipped on the Saints because he didn’t wanna go thru a rebuild. It’s hard to see him willingly going to a rebuild situation with the Cards

But then again if they offer him $100M+, money talks :manny:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Payton or Flores. Either one is an upgrade over Kliff. Odds are is Payton, he’s still in Az and talking to Bidwill but Aints want a pick.

Cope and Seethe @Joe Sixpack

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Ya'll kinda need picks tho. Team has a lot of holes. I guess you can get some back for Nuk.
They were a 11 win team two years ago. This team is Better then their record indicate, Kliff was atrocious and way over his head.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
They were a 11 win team two years ago. This team is Better then their record indicate, Kliff was atrocious and way over his head.
I mean who are your receivers even. Ya'll already shipped a first rounder away for Hollywood. Idk. I feel like ya'll lacking talent. Nuk, JJ corpse of AJ all gone after this off season. I look at the defense and it kinda lacks talent besides Buddha

Don't get me wrong Kliff was awful. But giving up two first rounders or even a first rounder for a coach is something I don't think ya'll can afford to do.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kliff was trash but whoever gets hired as HC is in for a long rebuild

I think AZ's best years to compete with Kyler already came and went. It was cool when they went 11-5 while Kyler was on a rookie deal. Now he's getting $45M a year coming off a torn ACL

This is gonna be a clean up job, which is probably why Brian Flores is gonna get it :mjpls:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I mean who are your receivers even. Ya'll already shipped a first rounder away for Hollywood. Idk. I feel like ya'll lacking talent. Nuk, JJ corpse of AJ all gone after this off season. I look at the defense and it kinda lacks talent besides Buddha

Don't get me wrong Kliff was awful. But giving up two first rounders or even a first rounder for a coach is something I don't think ya'll can afford to do.
Nuk was out six games and that took Kyler out of his rhythm. We still have Rondale Moore, Hollywood, and Greg Dortch, an undrafted possession receiver who could get open and make big catches. He does what’s required for him. Receiving TE’s also is a big part of the offense as well. We drafted one in the second round this year. No doubt we’ll draft a receiver as well.

Defense?? Isiah Simmons is our most talented linebacker but Vance and his team had no clue on what to do with him. Zack Allen is a budding DE who had a breakout year and benefited with JJ Watt. Our two corners in Marco Wilson and Byron Murphy Jr also was having a breakout year with the latter emerging as our shutdown corner before the injury. We also have a developing pass rush with Sanders. Golden is done.

I don’t think it’ll take a high pick. A conditional 3rd should do it.