Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Kliff was trash but whoever gets hired as HC is in for a long rebuild

I think AZ's best years to compete with Kyler already came and went. It was cool when they went 11-5 while Kyler was on a rookie deal. Now he's getting $45M a year coming off a torn ACL

This is gonna be a clean up job, which is probably why Brian Flores is gonna get it :mjpls:
If Kyler’s best years came and went then a coach of Payton’s caliber wouldn’t even entertain this franchise. He’s here for Kyler. He sees something in him. This isn’t Wilk’s Cardinals. We don’t have Sam no-knees Bradford and Mike 3-runs and pass on 3rd down McCoy on offense. Burrows came off an ACL and took his team to the Super Bowl. Coaching matters. And Kliff was bad at it. Kyler never wanted Kliff. He ran from Kliff in college.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I wanted Payton but there's no way I would give up a 1st round pick this year or next year for him. Kyler will still be recovering for part of next season too. I wouldn't be surprised if next years pick is top 5. Hopkins may be gone too. Can't afford to give up 1st rounders during this rebuilding stage.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I wanted Payton but there's no way I would give up a 1st round pick this year or next year for him. Kyler will still be recovering for part of next season too. I wouldn't be surprised if next years pick is top 5. Hopkins may be gone too. Can't afford to give up 1st rounders during this rebuilding stage.
it doesnt make sense. coaching is big but you need talent too. first and 2nd rounders for a coach is way too much for a team like yall

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Last team to hire a coach after being rejected by multiple candidates. Now Gannon is hired. Seeing these Philly fans happy to see him go isn't a good sign.:ehh:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Last team to hire a coach after being rejected by multiple candidates. Now Gannon is hired. Seeing these Philly fans happy to see him go isn't a good sign.:ehh:
They were glad that Andy Reid was gone too.