Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael Bidwill has to step in & get rid of Keim, Kingsbury, and Joseph.Kyler's suspect in big games, to.A 1st class organization would clean house after a 3rd straight year of 2nd half breakdowns.I heard Keim on the radio saying Kliff should be coach of the year.That man just lost 5 straight home games & backed into the playoffs.Only saving grace is they'll more than likely match up with the Cowboys.For some reason, the Cardinal have owned them over the last 5 yrs...But then again, the Cardinals just beat them a week ago.High powered offense getting a 2nd shot at a Vance Joseph's defense in the course of two weeks?:huhldup:.....But yeah, this team is fool's gold.No heart.Allergic to crunch time.Kliff just doesn't have the pedigree.Kyler turns mediocre once there's tape out on him.2nd half of the season, he's maybe a top 20 QB?:francis:...Same pattern every season.I'm willing to see what he could do with a better couch, but I'm starting to have some serious concerns about the guy.He's terrible under pressure.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Michael Bidwill has to step in & get rid of Keim, Kingsbury, and Joseph.Kyler's suspect in big games, to.A 1st class organization would clean house after a 3rd straight year of 2nd half breakdowns.I heard Keim on the radio saying Kliff should be coach of the year.That man just lost 5 straight home games & backed into the playoffs.Only saving grace is they'll more than likely match up with the Cowboys.For some reason, the Cardinal have owned them over the last 5 yrs...But then again, the Cardinals just beat them a week ago.High powered offense getting a 2nd shot at a Vance Joseph's defense in the course of two weeks?:huhldup:.....But yeah, this team is fool's gold.No heart.Allergic to crunch time.Kliff just doesn't have the pedigree.Kyler turns mediocre once there's tape out on him.2nd half of the season, he's maybe a top 20 QB?:francis:...Same pattern every season.I'm willing to see what he could do with a better couch, but I'm starting to have some serious concerns about the guy.He's terrible under pressure.

They can redeem themselves if they beat the Rams primetime on Monday. They need to show they can win under the bright lights. If not, Kliff's job security should be in question.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:he better wake his azz up and represent. These krakkker analysts licking their chops right now.

Hurts
Prescott
Mu
rray
Mahommes

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If they fire Kliff this will be the best thing to happen to Kyler.

If they dont then they are wasting another year of his development.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It starts at the top with Keim. I don’t trust him to build on this team for next year. I’ve also lost my patience with Kliff and definitely Vance. Bidwill has to be a man and fire Keim because he won’t draft right. Then get us a new GM and get McDaniels from NE.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It starts at the top with Keim. I don’t trust him to build on this team for next year. I’ve also lost my patience with Kliff and definitely Vance. Bidwill has to be a man and fire Keim because he won’t draft right. Then get us a new GM and get McDaniels from NE.
Vance always fukks the Niners can't wait till he's gone lol

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

The worst part is Bidwill will probably keep them at least another year because the team won 11 games.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The worst part is Bidwill will probably keep them at least another year because the team won 11 games.
Man our first round pick can’t even see the field and when he did he got whiffed HARD on some tackles. Man if Keim is retained then I have lost all faith in the draft and building talent for next year. Not to mention Kyler boastfully said he doesn’t read film. Like faceplam

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Man our first round pick can’t even see the field and when he did he got whiffed HARD on some tackles. Man if Keim is retained then I have lost all faith in the draft and building talent for next year. Not to mention Kyler boastfully said he doesn’t read film. Like faceplam
Kyler set himself up for failure with those comments. I think he was trying to make himself sound smart but came off clownish. Especially with how the season ended. All those bogus Keim picks caught up with the team. All those traded for old vets not named Hopkins was to put a bandaid over it.