Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Nobody wants to talk about how meh Isaiah Simmons has been :unimpressed:

Hopkins injury really makes you think how they passed on Lamb and Wifrs. Justin Jefferson as well but who knew.:francis:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
The 1 win Lions are giving the Cardinals the worst 1st half they've had all year. Kyler's stats aren't horrible but the eye test shows me he's not as mobile when pressured. There's still time to get it together but it's looking bad right now.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The 1 win Lions are giving the Cardinals the worst 1st half they've had all year. Kyler's stats aren't horrible but the eye test shows me he's not as mobile when pressured. There's still time to get it together but it's looking bad right now.
Idk what’s going on with Kyler but he’s not as explosive as he was in the beginning of the year

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
It's disappointing seeing how the 2nd half of the season is going. Started 7-0, now it's looking like 3-4 the last 7 games. Every team is dealing with injuries and covid. I can't even use that as an excuse. It's not just Kyler. Everyone has to play better.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It's disappointing seeing how the 2nd half of the season is going. Started 7-0, now it's looking like 3-4 the last 7 games. Every team is dealing with injuries and covid. I can't even use that as an excuse. It's not just Kyler. Everyone has to play better.
This is why I said Kliff fukked up when running Kyler to the point he got hurt. In fact he mismanaged that entire game.

Hopkins had a hamstring issue yet somehow he's allowed to keep running back on the field. Messes him hamstring up to where he missed 3 weeks.
Kyler gets hurt running the ball when they had no answers for the passing game and couldnt stop Conner on a 2nd and inches.

They lose that game and your star QB misses 3 weeks. Dont matter that Colt played. Kyler needed those 3 weeks to stay sharpe so he can finish the year strong.

Having trouble seeing another win to be honest. They better figure out something quick.