And August is already packed.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

How many hours did y'all nikkas spend on the first one?:hhh:

dont know the hours, but i've beaten knack at least 6-8 times myself....the game is just fun to me.....beat it on hard, then the hardest level....then kept playing through it so i could get enough of the different gems to get the different knacks and trophies....also, my godson started watching me play the game when he was 3 and he loves it.....since it was one of the few games i'd let him watch me play at that age, it led to me playing through more, which i didnt mind more cause like i said, i find the game fun...he was only 3 when it was released....i started playing through it with him when he was 4...after the first couple times helping him, he started playing it by himself...he's beat it by himself like 4 times lol....

showed him the trailer for knack 2 when they dropped it and his eyes lit up like i thought they would....he cant wait to play it, been asking me since he saw the trailer when it comes out....i havent told him the release date yet, but i know when i do, he gonna hound me every day till it comes out lol....

side note: i hope they change it this time that once you get enough of something, you dont keep getting them and not getting shyt you need/want....it took me forever to finally get diamond and emerald knacks.....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there no physical release?

It's not up on amazon yet but it's on psn.

just pre-ordered at best buy, so a physical is coming....think cause the release date was just announced, they havent had time to get it out to stores yet....as much as i and some others liked knack, it's not like we talking about a cod type game here lol...so it's not gonna get that ultra push/setup.....hell, even at best buy, the dude had to go in the system to find it for me to pre-order...

just wait a wekk or 2, and it should be up on amazon...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
just pre-ordered at best buy, so a physical is coming....think cause the release date was just announced, they havent had time to get it out to stores yet....as much as i and some others liked knack, it's not like we talking about a cod type game here lol...so it's not gonna get that ultra push/setup.....hell, even at best buy, the dude had to go in the system to find it for me to pre-order...

just wait a wekk or 2, and it should be up on amazon...
Thing is they put up almost every game soon as they're revealed.

Like shadow of the colossus remake was immediately up on amazon for example.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is they put up almost every game soon as they're revealed.

Like shadow of the colossus remake was immediately up on amazon for example.

i see....maybe they just late on hitting the button for this incoming classic...dont worry, a physical is coming, i just pre-ordered it at best buy...day 1 here we come...