Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Fatboi1 @Kamikaze Revy

I guess this is another cinematic action game too :troll:
:yeshrug:I don't see the problem with cinematic games.
To me, if done right, there should be a balance of strong story elements and strong gameplay.
It's not like sony games are movies with gameplay sprinkled in. You would need to play quantum break for that experience.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:yeshrug:I don't see the problem with cinematic games.
To me, if done right, there should be a balance of strong story elements and strong gameplay.
It's not like sony games are movies with gameplay sprinkled in. You would need to play quantum break for that experience.

I fully know and understand that.

But :laff: at the stray that Quantum Break caught :dead:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I fully know and understand that.

But :laff: at the stray that Quantum Break caught :dead:
Stans (on both sides) will always spin positives into negatives and vice versa.
This particular argument is weird/funny to me. It's cool if you don't like cinematic games but the general delivery of it is what was amusing:

:scust:Look at Sony back at it again. All they seem to know how to make is the same gorgeous games, with great stories, and game play. Why don't they try something else for a change? Make a racing game where Lamborghinis drive on the beach as if it was a regular street, or how about some first person shooters. I'm sick of all this amazing production value coming out of Sony with all that depth. Give me a quick, story-less game...give me a casual experience. What I look like watching Netflix all day and then playing a game with stories and universes just as intriguing. XBOX, launch Netflix and save me from this. I hate story driven content.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Stans (on both sides) will always spin positives into negatives and vice versa.
This particular argument is weird/funny to me. It's cool if you don't like cinematic games but the general delivery of it is what was amusing:

:scust:Look at Sony back at it again. All they seem to know how to make is the same gorgeous games, with great stories, and game play. Why don't they try something else for a change? Make a racing game where Lamborghinis drive on the beach as if it was a regular street, or how about some first person shooters. I'm sick of all this amazing production value coming out of Sony with all that depth. Give me a quick, story-less game...give me a casual experience. What I look like watching Netflix all day and then playing a game with stories and universes just as intriguing. XBOX, launch Netflix and save me from this. I hate story driven content.
hq0Yanj.gif