[OFFICIAL]Knack 2: Revealed at PSX 2016

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally started this and the shyt is fun as hell so far....and wow, they added a lot of shyt....you got combos, a kick, parry system, more interactive environment, more puzzles, more platforming, different enemy types, and more....also, like how they added a legend that tells you how many secret chests are in a chapter now for when you go chest hunting later......can tell i will play till i plat this just like knack 1....between this and destiny, i'm good till the end of the year...will be picking up others games just to go in the backlog....

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
For those who beat the game, does it get better? I'm 90 min in and it's been mediocre. The music is good, but the combat is repetitive; no great boss fights, and Knack has no personality.

I'm going to finish this game, but I hope Sony reboots this series and full on copies God of War's formula(special attacks, epic boss fights). If there's another Knack game, full on copy GoW's combat and make Knack charismatic or snarky.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
For those who beat the game, does it get better? I'm 90 min in and it's been mediocre. The music is good, but the combat is repetitive; no great boss fights, and Knack has no personality.

I'm going to finish this game, but I hope Sony reboots this series and full on copies God of War's formula(special attacks, epic boss fights). If there's another Knack game, full on copy GoW's combat and make Knack charismatic or snarky.

my sons loved it.

That free 99 was beautiful :blessed:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

So just play God Of War. :dahell:
Ya'll kill me with these "The game is good but I wish it was more like this other game" comments. :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny:Ya'll want it to be one way but it's another way.
Knack is a children's game. I'm not sure why anyone would be expecting the depth of God of War.
? I don't want it any way, the game is already that way.. It very much feels like a platformer mixed with the PS2 GoW titles. I've only played like 2 hours of it but it's cool.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i havent beat the game yet, but i disagree with a lot of what you're saying....the combat is far from repetitive....you can do different combos in the game, even unlock new moves according to how you like to play....and the enemy attacks are varied, which forces you to use different attacks....also, the game is playing out just like knack 1 did when it comes to boss battles: you fight a big boss after the end of a couple chapters...in between those, you fight mini bosses/waves at the end of chapters/sections....i do agree they toned knack down a lot personality wise compared to the first game...they put the focus on lucas so far in the game...

if they made changes like those, then the game wouldnt be knack....you're ignoring this game is made for kids in mind first, not adults.....and the game is fine the way it is...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i havent beat the game yet, but i disagree with a lot of what you're saying....the combat is far from repetitive....you can do different combos in the game, even unlock new moves according to how you like to play....and the enemy attacks are varied, which forces you to use different attacks....also, the game is playing out just like knack 1 did when it comes to boss battles: you fight a big boss after the end of a couple chapters...in between those, you fight mini bosses/waves at the end of chapters/sections....i do agree they toned knack down a lot personality wise compared to the first game...they put the focus on lucas so far in the game...

if they made changes like those, then the game wouldnt be knack....you're ignoring this game is made for kids in mind first, not adults.....and the game is fine the way it is...
lol no it doesnt...
How isn't the game like GOW? It's own creator said God of War influenced it.

Knack influenced by God of War, says PS4 architect Mark Cerny

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How isn't the game like GOW? It's own creator said God of War influenced it.

Knack influenced by God of War, says PS4 architect Mark Cerny

cause it's not.....he said a bunch of games influenced knack....the main thing he said about GoW was the right stick dodge....which isnt the only game to do that, but i'm sure he named it cause it's a sony title, just like the other games he named by name that influenced the game....but yall running with a 'it's GoW lite' narrative....like i said: no it isnt.....