Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dave Foley from NewsRadio and Kids in the Hall playing Canadian gangster :wow:

I read an interview with Graham Yost, he said Tom Green was supposed to be one of the Canadian gangsters but he had to back out due to some kind of scheduling conflict.

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I read an interview with Graham Yost, he said Tom Green was supposed to be one of the Canadian gangsters but he had to back out due to some kind of scheduling conflict.

Fred.
i aint seen that mufukka in a decade plus, wtf else could he be doing :wtf:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Good first ep back. I am only giving Raylan a half a kill because he got help. But I like the introduction of the Crowes as his nemesis this season you know they are going to create all types of bullshyt this season. I also like the other half where we see what is up with Boyd.

Raylan kill count 1/2

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Good first ep back. I am only giving Raylan a half a kill because he got help. But I like the introduction of the Crowes as his nemesis this season you know they are going to create all types of bullshyt this season. I also like the other half where we see what is up with Boyd.

Raylan kill count 1/2

:ufdup:

It's a full kill count, breh. Raylan drawed way faster than the help and the Cuban. He even fired two rounds before the partner started bustin' his gun.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:ufdup:

It's a full kill count, breh. Raylan drawed way faster than the help and the Cuban. He even fired two rounds before the partner started bustin' his gun.

I reviewed the tape and even though Raylan did draw first and he don't buss them guns unless he is going for the kill I am still giving him the 1/2 kill because the other guy did help him and it is hard to determine which bullet did kill him. But I give this an * just because this dude jumped in on Raylan kill.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I reviewed the tape and even though Raylan did draw first and he don't buss them guns unless he is going for the kill I am still giving him the 1/2 kill because the other guy did help him and it is hard to determine which bullet did kill him. But I give this an * just because this dude jumped in on Raylan kill.

:manny: The way I see it and knowing how Raylan shoots, if the partner didn't fire the Cuban would have still ended up dead.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:manny: The way I see it and knowing how Raylan shoots, if the partner didn't fire the Cuban would have still ended up dead.
Very true but it is hard to determine because the guy did jump in on the kill but I doubt this will hurt his record.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
tumblr_mz2lp8Tusp1s5hh54o3_250.gif

tumblr_mz2lp8Tusp1s5hh54o1_250.gif

tumblr_mz2oeqmOva1s5hh54o5_500.gif

DEWEY DA GAWD

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth be told the only reason I got into Deadwood was because of Justified. It was in between seasons and I needed more Raylan Givens in my life, stumbled upon Deadwood and fell in love with that show. In fact, his character is probably my least favorite in the show and that's not to say he's a bad character I like him, but he's not the best on the show.

One of the reasons deadwood is so good is that the sheriff isn't the good guy. There is a lot to dislike about seth bulloch. But anyways, Raylan the goat :krs: