Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Show continues to deliver. Another incredible ep. :wow:

-That speech by Boyd before he killed Eli. :wow: :banderas:

-Patton got them bullets. :mjcry: I thought they would off him in the car scene. :mjcry:

-How the fukk did Boyd survive that blast? Zack had 3 or more dynamite and Boyd was pretty close. I know it's TV, but come on :beli:

Seeing the preview and I know it's gonna end on a great note NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. I don't care if Raylan dies or not. I'm rooting against Boyd now, brehs. Dude just straight up killed homeboy. It was Eli so part of me was :manny: but his character here was just some random dude. :damn:

Glad they're not doing that 2 weeks BS like SOA did. I hope it goes 90 minutes. :mjcry:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
This episode made me realize how much I'm going to miss this show when it's over. The dialogue... the pacing...the thematic expression of the conflict between how the contrast between the "good" guys and the "bad" guys is a matter of perspective and circumstance...

I can't wait for the finale.
:mjcry:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Not sure what to think of the episode. Random Eli appearances are always appreciated but this was a bit late in the game. Episode also had a weird moment when it cut from Bob hearing Boyd's gunshot and heading out to cutting to Raylan in the middle of a firefight with Boyd in the middle of the night. Seemed like they left a transitional scene on the cutting floor.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not sure what to think of the episode. Random Eli appearances are always appreciated but this was a bit late in the game. Episode also had a weird moment when it cut from Bob hearing Boyd's gunshot and heading out to cutting to Raylan in the middle of a firefight with Boyd in the middle of the night. Seemed like they left a transitional scene on the cutting floor.

I don't think they left it on the floor. I think they wanted the audience to wonder whether bob was dead and put some suspense on it. I was thinking the same thing but then once it played out and the whole issue of Raylan's morality and humanity came into play, I figured out what they were doing.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yeah that cut was weird as fukk. It definitely felt like something was left out.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
"I don't give a shyt about the ballad of Boyd Crowder. I'll be dead and gone by the time that song gets sung."
:to:

"I'm an outlaw."
:whew:
Bob dropping too many great lines to mention. :bryan:

Damn I love this show. I'm gonna miss it when it's gone. Definitely in my top 5 favorite dramas of all time.

Last edited: