Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hate Sucre had to go out like that, working with Michael Scoffield is better than messing with the Crowes.

I thought they did a good job in introducing Michael Rappaport into the cast, his sister Wendy :ehh:

I see Boyd is losing his patience dealing with these goons, Bernard from Lost thought he could shyt on Boyd again :ufdup:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Was that a shot at Wade or a shot at Lebron when Raylan's old boss said give her a Wade onesie since she's a girl

I wasn't sure about that either.

- FX president Nick Grad recently spoke with Variety about the future of the TV show Justified, noting that the show will likely end after it's sixth season. He explained…

"We like having shows that rate really well, and there's an instinct that you want it to go on forever. But it doesn't. Another metric that's important to us [beyond ratings] is, ‘What shows are going to be talked about in the next 20 years?' If you're making a great, 80-hour movie, it has to have a beginning, middle and end. Going out at the right time is going to make your show last forever — we want to make shows that stand the test of time."

Justified just started it's fifth season, the show started with 3.4 million viewers in the first season and has grown to 4.1 million viewers in season four.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah 6 seasons has been there plan since the inception. Graham Yost has talked about it a lot. I think there's an interview on EW with Walton Goggins talking about Graham Yost saying that he's always envisioned the show as 2 chapters of a book..seasons 1-3 is one chapter and 3-6 is the last chapter

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Hate Sucre had to go out like that, working with Michael Scoffield is better than messing with the Crowes.

I thought they did a good job in introducing Michael Rappaport into the cast, his sister Wendy :ehh:

I see Boyd is losing his patience dealing with these goons, Bernard from Lost thought he could shyt on Boyd again :ufdup:
Didn't even realize that lol

Was it me or did his wife speak in English without an accent after Boyd left?

Last edited: