Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
wtf wrong with raylan brehs :why:....you'd think he'd wanna be a better father with how his was but he still got his baby moms and daughter in the bushes :snoop:.....ep was the usual first ep setup piff we all know and luv tho :ahh:....where was my baby rachel at tho :dwillhuh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
wtf wrong with raylan brehs :why:....you'd think he'd wanna be a better father with how his was but he still got his baby moms and daughter in the bushes :snoop:.....ep was the usual first ep setup piff we all know and luv tho :ahh:....where was my baby rachel at tho :dwillhuh:

yeah he tries so hard to not be arlo but he isn't trying hard enough

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

The problem is he doesn't know how to be a father. The only example he has is the one person he wishes he'll never become.

Anyway, it was a good opener. They did a good job of setting up Rapaport as the no-holds-barred villain and Raylan got to clap a fool already. Not a fan of them killing Sammy Tonin and ending the Detroit storyline like that though, there was still some life in that story left.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The problem is he doesn't know how to be a father. The only example he has is the one person he wishes he'll never become.

Anyway, it was a good opener. They did a good job of setting up Rapaport as the no-holds-barred villain and Raylan got to clap a fool already. Not a fan of them killing Sammy Tonin and ending the Detroit storyline like that though, there was still some life in that story left.[/quote]

That bugged me too but I feel like it made sense with the idea of pushing Boyd to the edge or at least having more things happen to continue to push him to the edge. And since Tonin is gone, there will be someone else to fill his spot..nature abhors a vacuum.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think there's something else to him when it comes to his daughter: Raylan likes his job, he may not act like it all of the time but he does and I think he's in the head space where if he sees her and spends so much time with her that he's going to want to leave his job because like David Koechner's character said, sometimes its just too hard to leave.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Great episode as usual. Boyd should've killed that chick at the end. I think going into business with the Mexicans is going to be bad too but he doesn't have many choices right now.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County