Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dikkie Bennett: What do I owe this splinter in my a$$hole to?
Rayland: If you only got a splinter, then prison has done you well.

the dialogue is so quick i missed this one :russ:

great episode... shaping up to be one of the best seasons...

that showdown with markum and his goon :whew:

i legit can see any of the main characters dying at the end of the season

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
the dialogue is so quick i missed this one :russ:

great episode... shaping up to be one of the best seasons...

that showdown with markum and his goon :whew:

i legit can see any of the main characters dying at the end of the season
Yeah, they were talking so fast, it was hard to catch everything but they're exchange was still golden. I wouldn't mind Rayland having 1 more dikkie Bennett visit.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Best episode of the season. I'm liking the direction a lot, this could end up being the best season of the show.

this show has changed its stance on weed a lot. In the first/2nd season they had Raylan acting like an a$$hole to smokers, threatening them, now they realize that it's not just religious hillbillies watching the show I think.

That line about old westerners with the black hats pushing people off their land was dope.

Season 1 Raylan WAS more of an a$$hole. He would always intentionally get criminals into a "dueling" situation just so he could legally shoot them.
:demonic:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Season 1 Raylan WAS more of an a$$hole. He would always intentionally get criminals into a "dueling" situation just so he could legally shoot them.
:demonic:

One of the reasons I still like the first season above all others. Dude had to leave Miami because of the circumstances of him shooting a guy he basically put in that position, then spent every week doing the same thing to every criminal he came across. Raylan was fukking ruthless and it was awesome.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
One of the reasons I still like the first season above all others. Dude had to leave Miami because of the circumstances of him shooting a guy he basically put in that position, then spent every week doing the same thing to every criminal he came across. Raylan was fukking ruthless and it was awesome.

For me that's a big part of the reason I think season 1 is by far the weakest but the biggest reason is that for the most part the good stuff is in the background while Raylan is chasing some villain of the week.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
For me that's a big part of the reason I think season 1 is by far the weakest but the biggest reason is that for the most part the good stuff is in the background while Raylan is chasing some villain of the week.

Funny, I think almost every other season suffered from focusing on the central storyline too much, mostly because although these guys are top notch dialogue writers, outside of the Bennett storyline none of them were that well-plotted and in a lot of cases detracted from the true heart of the show, Raylan vs. Boyd.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny, I think almost every other season suffered from focusing on the central storyline too much, mostly because although these guys are top notch dialogue writers, outside of the Bennett storyline none of them were that well-plotted and in a lot of cases detracted from the true heart of the show, Raylan vs. Boyd.

rewatched some of season 2.. that season was :blessed:

seasons 1-3... raylan was perfect mix of likable-good guy-azzhole hero without becoming outlaw antihero

the prob since season 4 is that theyve developed boyd far more than raylan... and raylans has veered into unlikable territory... im rooting for boyd in all this

i cant think of anything raylans done in past 2 seasons that was as memorable as saving loretta or taking down quarles

boyd meanwhile has been up to non-stop antihero fukkery

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Raylan vs. Boyd has to be in the background for the show to work, it's the will they/won't they problem that sitcoms have. If it was Raylan vs. Boyd for 6 seasons I'm not sure I'd still be watching.