Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I've been marathoning this from episode 1 (half-way through season 3 now) and 2 things keep getting me:

1) the use of the term "gun thug" :dead:

2) There are so many familiar faces in this show. It seems like anybody that's been on tv has been on this show.

I had high expectations for this shyt. It's good, but it's not SHO or HBO good. I'd give it an 8/10. I'm gonna finish it up, but I expected a little more I think. I don't know what, but something more. Maybe more story.

Timothy Olyphant (or however you spell that) does a great job though. Great acting all around really. The dialogue is great too.
but u haven't watched the best season yet :dahell:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I looked up Ty Walker while watching the episode again and the Justified Wiki had this to say

"Walker is described as a special ops veteran who spent most of the last decade deployed in combat zones, as a soldier and later a private contractor. He now uses the legal skills during his military career in his job handling security for a quasi-legal businessman. But Walker's cold professionalism turns to rage when Raylan and Boyd irritate him. "

Looks like he is gonna flip the fukk out soon!

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
So nobody watched Justified tonight? Scust to the highest degree! Scust I say!!!

Ty Walker and co don't play. Immediately after Ava cased the pizza place, Ava AND Boyd was kidnapped as a warning.

lol @ Wynn Duffy. "Check Boyd. And don't forget his cigarettes."

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So nobody watched Justified tonight? Scust to the highest degree! Scust I say!!!

Ty Walker and co don't play. Immediately after Ava cased the pizza place, Ava AND Boyd was kidnapped as a warning.

lol @ Wynn Duffy. "Check Boyd. And don't forget his cigarettes."
Yeah, I'm finally all caught up and was surprised to see nobody in this thread tonight.

I thought it was a solid episode.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another dope ep and the latent homosexuality between Wynn and his body guard is always comedy. Son had on a thong. :mjlol:

They should've killed Boyd, but I guess they don't know his history.

I thought it was bad writing when Boyd's goon and the kid went to rob the coal mine directly after Raylan/Rachel went to see them....but then they came out like :ufdup::krs:

This season is way better than the last 2 seasons so far.

Fred.