Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Raylan/Rachel went to see them....but then they came out like :ufdup::krs:

Fred.

Nothing funnier than Raylan sonning all the low level goons on this show. "Do I really need to go thru all the or else's? and "I'm gonna shoot your dikk off." :russ:

Ava was looking mighty fine as Boyd might say this episode :whew:. Even Choo choo was trying to holla at her this episode. I thought that Walker would end up working for Markham, I was confused at first that Katherine seemed to be cool with Markham in the previous episode. He definitely does not seem to be a person you take lightly.

Hit Ava and Boyd with that "I better not see you in my parlor again. You find yourself hungering for a slice, you better order in." We'll have it here in 30 minutes or less :troll:.

Straight gave him the big boss treatment, "Come to it, I guess you ain't all that big now. Grown, but still just playing pretend." :win:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nothing funnier than Raylan sonning all the low level goons on this show. "Do I really need to go thru all the or else's? and "I'm gonna shoot your dikk off." :russ:

Ava was looking mighty fine as Boyd might say this episode :whew:. Even Choo choo was trying to holla at her this episode. I thought that Walker would end up working for Markham, I was confused at first that Katherine seemed to be cool with Markham in the previous episode. He definitely does not seem to be a person you take lightly.

Hit Ava and Boyd with that "I better not see you in my parlor again. You find yourself hungering for a slice, you better order in." We'll have it here in 30 minutes or less :troll:.

Straight gave him the big boss treatment, "Come to it, I guess you ain't all that big now. Grown, but still just playing pretend." :win:

Yeah Sam was so on point as the villain. Even more so because Boyd was so shook and if Boyd is shook you know dude is serious business. The fact that he's saying he'll kill him is also a sign of how bad he is.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
justified-plan.gif

justified-place.gif

justified-grown.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
"make sure you get his cigarettes" :heh:

swear duffy is this show's Micky Doyle, i can't believe hes still alive

Only shame is they kinda toned down from how much of a threatening psychopath he was in his first appearance. Although all his interactions with Mikey are awesome.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Before the start of the season, I thought it may end with Boyd going into Witsec, to be with Ava. Because unless Boyd kidnaps Raylans daughter and threatens to kill her, there is no way he is killing Boyd. It will be intriguing on how this all plays out in the final season

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Only shame is they kinda toned down from how much of a threatening psychopath he was in his first appearance. Although all his interactions with Mikey are awesome.

I thought it was more of Wynn throwing his weight around on who he has behind him (who he works for) Wynn always positions himself with Power Players. Quarles had Wynn fallin back once he saw how Quarles really got down.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
So nobody watched Justified tonight? Scust to the highest degree! Scust I say!!!

Ty Walker and co don't play. Immediately after Ava cased the pizza place, Ava AND Boyd was kidnapped as a warning.

lol @ Wynn Duffy. "Check Boyd. And don't forget his cigarettes."

Was busy… just finished… I was rolling at him saying get his cigarettes!! I thought that was a really good thing they slipped in since a lot of people may not remember that scene.

So now is Choo Choo gonna find Ava Randolph?

Sam Elliot's character seems pretty badass!!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Boyd was shook as much as he was just feigning acquiescence because he went about his plan all half ass due to Katherine not telling him everything. If he knew who he was robbing from the start it wouldn't get the point where goons are in his dining room because he would've been more clever about it.

Side note, and a minor nitpick: You'd think a criminal organization as successful as that would be more selective with who they hire. Choo Choo is borderline retarded in every scene, from detailing crimes to Tim, to letting Ava walk right up to their safe because she's cute. It makes for good comic relief but he's basically useless as a goon.

Fred.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't think Boyd was shook as much as he was just feigning acquiescence because he went about his plan all half ass due to Katherine not telling him everything. If he knew who he was robbing from the start it wouldn't get the point where goons are in his dining room because he would've been more clever about it.

Side note, and a minor nitpick: You'd think a criminal organization as successful as that would be more selective with who they hire. Choo Choo is borderline retarded in every scene, from detailing crimes to Tim, to letting Ava walk right up to their safe because she's cute. It makes for good comic relief but he's basically useless as a goon.

Fred.

Then again Choo Choo does have the same level of IQ as the majority of Harlan County natives, so he does after all fit right in :ld:

Come to think about, this season does have a war/army/solider theme to it. Raylan, Boyd, Tim, Sam Elliott's people all have army/combat experience.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Another dope ep and the latent homosexuality between Wynn and his body guard is always comedy. Son had on a thong. :mjlol:

They should've killed Boyd, but I guess they don't know his history.

I thought it was bad writing when Boyd's goon and the kid went to rob the coal mine directly after Raylan/Rachel went to see them....but then they came out like :ufdup::krs:

This season is way better than the last 2 seasons so far.

Fred.
this season is on pace to be my fav since the first few

loving the dialogue

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ava with short hair. :noah:

Mike had a thong on? :dahell:

Wynn had on a thong when he was sun tanning.

I remember in season 3 or 4 Mikey came into his bed room in the middle of the night in a bath robe with no shirt on talking about "hey man you got a phone call". I was like :what:

I read an interview after that and the writers said they like to throw in weird shyt between him and Mikey for comedy without admitting he's gay. He's most likely not gay which makes it even funnier.

Fred.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boyd and Raylan are going to unite against Garret Dillahunt and them. I'm not even sure we see Raylan vs. Boyd. The show has dwelled on insider vs. outsider as much as it has dwelled on good vs. bad. The Bennetts and Limehouse holler exist in close knit groups because they have to survive. The fights against Detriot and Florida, union organizing in the mines, Arlo and Boyd's dad getting their heads kicked in by company gun thugs. This is where Raylan and Boyd are the same - they are both Harlan insiders.

I could see Raylan sacrificing himself to protect Harlan from outsiders. Not in an overt corny way. But with the same results.