Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boyd and Raylan are going to unite against Garret Dillahunt and them. I'm not even sure we see Raylan vs. Boyd. The show has dwelled on insider vs. outsider as much as it has dwelled on good vs. bad. The Bennetts and Limehouse holler exist in close knit groups because they have to survive. The fights against Detriot and Florida, union organizing in the mines, Arlo and Boyd's dad getting their heads kicked in by company gun thugs. This is where Raylan and Boyd are the same - they are both Harlan insiders.

I could see Raylan sacrificing himself to protect Harlan from outsiders. Not in an overt corny way. But with the same results.

Just to clarify what I am saying here, Sheriff vs Outlaw is a regular part of the game. Raylan knows it and Boyd knows it. Boyd robs a bank and Raylan chases him. That's a normal part of the community and they both accept it.

An outside force coming into destroy that community is on a whole different level. And sometimes circumstances can find the sheriff and the outlaw on the same side in the fight to save their community. Almost like what we saw in Deadwood (also with Timothy Olyphant and Garrett Dillahunt). We saw the traditional good guy and the traditional bad guy forced to team up in the face of an existential threat.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
justified-nuts.gif

:laff:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just saw the last episode and havent read the latest posts in here but did I just see avas titty on basic cable?:wtf:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ep was nice...boyd got his hands full with sam "da coors gawd" elliot cuz that ether he was spewing at that table was just so :gladbron::damn::banderas: and i doubt he believes boyd at all and will most likely figure that shyt out soon with steenburgen character which will add even more fukkery....oh and please give a nicca more rachel cuz that chocolatey smooth skin and smile is just :noah:
i just saw the last episode and havent read the latest posts in here but did I just see avas titty on basic cable?:wtf:
i paused that part like 5x and sadly no i dont think that was her nipple, i believe it was her gunshot wound...unless ava nipples are innies and in that case :steviej:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ep was nice...boyd got his hands full with sam "da coors gawd" elliot cuz that ether he was spewing at that table was just so :gladbron::damn::banderas: and i doubt he believes boyd at all and will most likely figure that shyt out soon with steenburgen character which will add even more fukkery....oh and please give a nicca more rachel cuz that chocolatey smooth skin and smile is just :noah:

i paused that part like 5x and sadly no i dont think that was her nipple, i believe it was her gunshot wound...unless ava nipples are innies and in that case :steviej:

Fred.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Finally got caught up.

Dewey my nikka I hate it had to be him. Dude a legend off that four kidneys line. I still crack up every time I think about it. I really thought he would make it all the way til the end.

Raylan still gives not a single fukk in no way shape or form

Boyds vernacular still :blessed:

Old dude made Boyd fall back real quick nikka 100-0. Boyd ain't taking that disrespect lightly.

Bad guys always come in threes on this show. Really smart, kinda smart,really fukking stupid. Choo Choo is going to provide an awesome comedic moment in the future. It's his destiny.

I don't think raylan or Boyd makes it out alive. They might shoot each other. That hallway scene was kind of tense.