Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Boyd's gonna end up being the supplier for Ava in prison. Raylan puts a stop to it. Supplies dry up so Ava gets shanked in prison. Boyd and Raylan go to war. That's the only way I can see this Ava bullshyt lead to a satisfying conclusion. Which brings me to, why did they have to turn Ava into the female character you wish would just die already? She was perfectly fine in previous seasons but this prison bullshyt has fukked her whole character up.

Anyway, Kathryn (Catherine?) Hale seemed aware of Boyd planning something with the cigarettes (whether it be she knew he was gonna kill Picker, or she thought it was recording their conversation), hence why she asked Duffy to join her in the other room. The big question now is, what part will she continue to play, seeing as there's no way they bring her character in if they aren't planning something for her next season as well.

Glad @Mr. Negative brought up that terrible lip quivering by Wendy. Almost as bad as Kendall's phoned in confession, and that one was done intentionally!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Boyd's gonna end up being the supplier for Ava in prison. Raylan puts a stop to it. Supplies dry up so Ava gets shanked in prison. Boyd and Raylan go to war. That's the only way I can see this Ava bullshyt lead to a satisfying conclusion. Which brings me to, why did they have to turn Ava into the female character you wish would just die already? She was perfectly fine in previous seasons but this prison bullshyt has fukked her whole character up.

Anyway, Kathryn (Catherine?) Hale seemed aware of Boyd planning something with the cigarettes (whether it be she knew he was gonna kill Picker, or she thought it was recording their conversation), hence why she asked Duffy to join her in the other room. The big question now is, what part will she continue to play, seeing as there's no way they bring her character in if they aren't planning something for her next season as well.

Glad @Mr. Negative brought up that terrible lip quivering by Wendy. Almost as bad as Kendall's phoned in confession, and that one was done intentionally!

:ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That was a dope ep but the Ava story line is dragging this season down something fierce. At first I thought this season was kinda lack luster but it's not....literally every complaint I have is tied into that one story arc.

Another thing that was kinda :what: was Boyd blowing dude up in a hotel room. I hope that Hale chick owns the building or something because post-9/11 the cops would've been there in about 5 seconds.

But, it was so :whoo: I'm willing to over look it either way. :manny:

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That was a dope ep but the Ava story line is dragging this season down something fierce. At first I thought this season was kinda lack luster but it's not....literally every complaint I have is tied into that one story arc.

Another thing that was kinda :what: was Boyd blowing dude up in a hotel room. I hope that Hale chick owns the building or something because post-9/11 the cops would've been there in about 5 seconds.

But, it was so :whoo: I'm willing to over look it either way. :manny:

Fred.

Boyd would have been fukkin' screwed if the marshals showed up a little later then they did at the first meet. :russ:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

guess i was the only one that wanted that bytch dead as soon as she kissed boyd :mjlol:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I
I got more to say but this Ava shyt is Kim Bauer getting chased by a mountain lion status. Just a waste of time that nobody cares about.

Fred.

forgot to comment on Big Body Ava.

She the 2014 commissary queen.

She got the most motherfukkin ice creams in the house.

Rice game, soup game ridiculous.

Soap, deoderant, tampons stacked.

Ask about her, man. TWO buckets under the bed, man.

No Boyd checks. Ask about her, man. You must be out yo muthafukkin head, man.

It's her, though.

Ava.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EOC3tRV.gif

liPMvUp.gif

nkpHRp7.gif

XJC8E9M.gif
:banderas:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched this episode, 2 highlights of the episode were the explosive ending to Boyd's predicament :banderas: and the confrontation between Raylan and Daryl at the end. Daryl is just begging to join Danny in the afterlife and Raylan has a bullet waiting for him :win:

Wendy is a bad mother, she should have been have took Kendall back to Florida. Little dude bar tending at a whorehouse, witnessing murders, and now confessing to crimes he didn't commit. Going to come out of juvie like :demonic:

I see the potential in the Katherine character, I heard she will be coming back in a bigger role for next season.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Social Services gonna take Kendall......

Meaning he's gonna get his wish sorta and be with Allison.....

Which I'm HOPING gonna get him next to Loretta.

:heh: it'll be funny as hell if the only reason Wynn Duffy is stuck on Boyd is because.... as has been said.... he always gets blood splattered when him and Boyd are together. ALWAYS.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow great scene with boyd and the explosion..how many episodes are left this season?