Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm sitting here thinking about it, and the beef I have with the Ava story line isn't a problem with her or her story. It's just that any time spent on her, isn't spent on Raylan or Boyd. And she's a far inferior character to either of them.

Fred.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Crowes taken L's all through this last episode.

Dewey starts out with a duffel bag of drugs and leaves with nothing.

Danny loses his dog and his life :pachaha:

Wendy getting smacked up by her own brother :snoop:

Darryl resorting to doing blood bonds with his little nephew :bryan:

Kendall though he could run away with the social worker :usure:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Crowes taken L's all through this last episode.

Dewey starts out with a duffel bag of drugs and leaves with nothing.

Danny loses his dog and his life :pachaha:

Wendy getting smacked up by her own brother :snoop:

Darryl resorting to doing blood bonds with his little nephew :bryan:

Kendall though he could run away with the social worker :usure:
This show showed us many criminal families: Givens, Crowders, Bennetts, Dixie Mafia, and etc.... The Crowes are the most :mindblown::snoop:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That crowe family is dumb as a bag of hammers. But most of the crime families on this show have some Achilles heel and it is often intelligence. The season is picking up which I'm happy about. Next week's episode looks key. The Ava storyline is killing me and it's like @hexagram23 said, it just takes away from seeing Raylan or Boyd which is more interesting.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sitting here thinking about it, and the beef I have with the Ava story line isn't a problem with her or her story. It's just that any time spent on her, isn't spent on Raylan or Boyd. And she's a far inferior character to either of them.

Fred.

Or tim and rachel even... theyve been MIA most of the season... theyre not even trying to write them in anymore

ava needs to be killed for the storyline to pay dividends... something leading the the eventual boyd vs raylan war

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Or tim and rachel even... theyve been MIA most of the season... theyre not even trying to write them in anymore

ava needs to be killed for the storyline to pay dividends... something leading the the eventual boyd vs raylan war

I have a feeling Rachel will become the boss when Art retires.

Fred.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

Ava ends up escaping only to have Raylan gun her down?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that is what i've been saying… Hence the reason she was giving him his orders

But what if…..

Raylan becomes the boss due to Art being shot like in the preview for this week?

I don't think anyone would ever consider making Raylan the boss, he's pretty much seen as a loose cannon across the board.

Fred.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I don't think anyone would ever consider making Raylan the boss, he's pretty much seen as a loose cannon across the board.

Fred.

Never know what art's bosses might do, You think they know of Raylan's dirt? If they did Raylan wouldn't have a job… Raylan is the senior deputy in the office

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Never know what art's bosses might do, You think they know of Raylan's dirt? If they did Raylan wouldn't have a job… Raylan is the senior deputy in the office

They don't know his dirt to the extent that Art does, but the only reason he's in Kentucky to begin with is because he shot a guy in broad day light under questionable circumstances. Since then he's gotten into all kinds of shyt. Even minor characters like AUSA Vasquez are leery of dealing with Raylan.

Fred.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
They don't know his dirt to the extent that Art does, but the only reason he's in Kentucky to begin with is because he shot a guy in broad day light under questionable circumstances. Since then he's gotten into all kinds of shyt. Even minor characters like AUSA Vasquez are leery of dealing with Raylan.

Fred.

I'm just throwing out theories… I'm ready for the episode!