Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
turned in 2 minutes early... preview gives away half the episode :what:

daryl must be running some game... becasue this is not making any sense so far

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:damn::damn::damn: what the fuuuckkkk I don't watch the previewwssss!!!!!! :sadbron::sadcam::to:

"....because Procrastination has never been part of mah nature."

Theo Tonin did..... what!?

Who's Kathryn Hale? She didn't flinch when the Marshals busted in.

:leon: kathryn hale....

:to: my baby Wendy..... I'm a sucker for a beat up bytch. :bryan:

I MEAN- :to:

:mindblown: why, Kendall?

:mindblown: Why wendy's lip quivering like that/ fukked the scene up for me. :shaq2:

Wynn was about to lose his shyt. Kathryn reeled him in with the quickness. It's easy to forget that- Remember Wynn losing his shyt waay back in season one with Raylan and Wynona's husband in that little shop?

:banderas: Boyd Crowder.

That elevator showdown was intense.

One of the best eps of the season.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Felt like somebody was going to die right then and there. I knew it wasn't going to happen but the scene had me feel like Raylan was going to put a bullet in his head. Excellent filming right there... :whew:

you noticed how when they walked out of the interrogation room, the entire office turned deathly quiet and for a split second, everyone looked at them and started to crowd behind them like one of those old schoolyard fights.....

then everything went normal again.

Masterful shyt. :banderas:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Felt like somebody was going to die right then and there. I knew it wasn't going to happen but the scene had me feel like Raylan was going to put a bullet in his head. Excellent filming right there... :whew:
yea i like how they kept focusing on raylan hands even when he did the spider's web movement....bet thats gon be some dope ass foreshadowing :whew:
also..... Rachel standing in the office door in them jeans. :takedat::takedat::takedat::takedat::takedat:
breh when she closed them doors to talk to tha brutha i literally was like :damn: "look at that sexy bish thighs and ass"
:banderas::ahh:

the only issue i have with this season is the ava storyline :beli: like for real wat the flying fuk is the point of the shyt :what:.....i dont care about this bytch and she has nuthin to do with raylan or even boyd right now for that matter since she basically cut ties with him, so WHY THE FUK ARE THE WRITERS FORCING ME TO WATCH THIS bytch IN SCENES ::boloufdup:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got more to say but this Ava shyt is Kim Bauer getting chased by a mountain lion status. Just a waste of time that nobody cares about.

Fred.

If there is a pay off, I'm not seeing it at all.

Outside of that weird side plot, it's looking like Raylan vs Boyd for the final season :to: