Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was a good episode. My boy Dewie Crow. :wow:

Dewie just snapped at the end, must have been tired of Danny telling him how much he stunk and bossing him around.

Nice role for Eric Roberts, every time I see him can't help but think of Best of the Best.

Hell of a day for the new bartender.

Raylan was feeling good about himself, only to find out the girl in the opening was hooking :lolbron:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So the one time I don't watch the latest Justified as soon as possible, it turns out they got Eric Roberts, actor extraordinaire, in it? I hate myself. Great episode though. Miller and Hot Rod definitely represented the future that Raylan and Boyd are walking towards. And I think they're saving/building up the 21 foot rule for the inevitable Danny Vs. Raylan confrontation.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: Eric Roberts.

I really don't know what to say about Boyd's mind.... I really don't. He damn near convinced Avon to take out his frustration of the situation by killing Daryl Crowe Jr..... and had the rest of the meeting there mesmerized and watching it happen. He would have won no matter what happened if Rayan and Miller wouldn't have walked in. Masterful manipulation.

Daryl: ":mindblown: goddayum I'll TAKE the 10% Boyd, what the fukk, mayne!"

Boyd: ":dwillhuh: SHUT UP, DARYL, IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE FOR THAT!" (smiley used because that seems to be boyd's expression a lot of the time)

Daryl: "okay"

and there again was what I'd like to call that "awkward pause" in Boyd's thought processes whenever he nudges Raylan in a friendly manner and Raylan approaches things like he should.

Boyd: ":russ: Now, Raylan, may I be excused from the table?"

Raylan: "No, Boyd, you may not! :birdman:"

Boyd: "................:leon::ohhh::manny:"

It's a small wonder people once assumed Boyd and Raylan were in cahoots.

I kinda think the reason- yes, everyone's said it already. Raylan was so bothered and scrunchy faced during Hot Rod's death because he saw him and Boyd. He might as well just make Boyd his snitch, let Boyd run shyt and get it over with.

I'm not going to get into my hate for Dewey Crowe or whiny, too dumb to live characters like him. Or into my... fascination for Wendy's wide eyed, twitchy, overly caffeinated and fukkable character.

I'm gonna instead say that this 180 degree (not 360 degree you fukking morons) turn in Art and Raylan's relationship made me feel down, man. Art really pulled the "IM THE BOSS" routine with him. He was like his son just a season ago. :to:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'm gonna instead say that this 180 degree (not 360 degree you fukking morons) turn in Art and Raylan's relationship made me feel down, man. Art really pulled the "IM THE BOSS" routine with him. He was like his son just a season ago. :to:
Yeah I genuinely feel sad that their relationship dissolved like it did. Every time they're on screen I'm hoping something happens that makes them friends again.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I hope we get to see more of Eric Roberts da gawd.

me 2 he's one of my favorite actors I try to watch every movie/show that he's on but its hard because he does so many roles lol

he was great in pope of greenwich village

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah I genuinely feel sad that their relationship dissolved like it did. Every time they're on screen I'm hoping something happens that makes them friends again.

Yeah I really dislike that shyt. It makes sense for the characters but as a fan of the show, I miss their relationship. Miss the banter and all that but Art is right: Raylan is going to keep doing what he's doing and he's at a point now where he can go one of two directions and he has to figure out which. Dope episode btw too. I'm going to miss Avon and his brother though

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
me 2 he's one of my favorite actors I try to watch every movie/show that he's on but its hard because he does so many roles lol

he was great in pope of greenwich village

I honestly gave up on trying to see everything that he's in. I mostly just check for his leading roles since a lot of his parts are (glorified) cameo's.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The story is getting kinda lame. Boyd just let him walk :dwillhuh:

Boyd is like Obama, he can talk that talk, but when it comes time to follow thru :snoop:

And they give away a lot on the previews :wtf:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
had me in tears
Dude's legs were sticking str8 in the air :mjlol:

Haven't laughed that hard at a death scene since Seth Rogen shot that flasher in Observe and Report.

Rayland's calmness thru the whole thing is what really made it funny.
"shyt, Danny. I would’ve said something but I swear to god I didn’t see it either..."

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The story is getting kinda lame. Boyd just let him walk :dwillhuh:

Boyd is like Obama, he can talk that talk, but when it comes time to follow thru :snoop:

And they give away a lot on the previews :wtf:

Gotta draw the line somewhere. He already had an old man murked and Ava dumped him. At some point you have to cut your losses.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought that was a great ep, and so far have liked this season more than last season. The Ava story line is kinda :ld: but :manny:

Also how is there no mention of dikkie Bennett the gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd?

Fred.