Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I want Ian Mcshane to be the final villain in Season 6

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The most obvious villain for season 6 would be Boyd. I hope the writers had enough lead time with the info that next season was the last, to plant the seeds for wrapping the story up. IMO it has to come down to Raylan vs Boyd. End where it started. Just not sure what would completely turn them against each other.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The most obvious villain for season 6 would be Boyd. I hope the writers had enough lead time with the info that next season was the last, to plant the seeds for wrapping the story up. IMO it has to come down to Raylan vs Boyd. End where it started. Just not sure what would completely turn them against each other.

Fred.

It was their choice breh so they should have an endgame in mind at least since last season

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
21-artspeech2.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Fred.
Raylan kills Ava :leon:

Where is Winona's fine azz

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Raylan kills Ava :leon:

Where is Winona's fine azz

I don't foresee any outcome where Raylan would outright kill Ava, but if Boyd asks for Raylan's help in protecting her while she's in prison, and she somehow dies, I think Boyd would hold him responsible.

We're still early enough in the season that it's hard to predict what will happen.

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I forgot if they ever stated in the show who saved who in that collapsing coal mine. Was it Boyd that saved Raylan?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I forgot if they ever stated in the show who saved who in that collapsing coal mine. Was it Boyd that saved Raylan?

shyt, I don't know man. That was a long time ago. I have an encyclopedic knowledge of "Breaking Bad", I need someone else to hold it down for this show.

Fred.