Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And he got himself a couple of Do Dirt nikkas to do his bidding. Avon went from a crime boss to an underboss though:mjpls:

ac2bb49b37.gif

He just got out of jail man he has to get back on his feet. He'll be running Harlan County in no time.

Fred.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I missed the johnny thing cause of a phonecall somebody tell me what happened?

The haitian wanted off the show? :wtf: to do what? Who leaves a hit show that has plans to make you a bigger character?

That guard fukking with ava gonna get the same treatment the guard who was fukking with jax and them on sons of anarchy got.

Art being Raylan for a day was cool as shyt. The diner scene was bananas, the inside one and the outside one.

They've been talking about theo tonin forver, how they not gonna give him a speaking part?

@hexagram23 just because dude said he had two guns doesn't mean they were illegal ones plus if art arrest him then the other dude doesn't have to talk.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I missed the johnny thing cause of a phonecall somebody tell me what happened?

The haitian wanted off the show? :wtf: to do what? Who leaves a hit show that has plans to make you a bigger character?

That guard fukking with ava gonna get the same treatment the guard who was fukking with jax and them on sons of anarchy got.

Art being Raylan for a day was cool as shyt. The diner scene was bananas, the inside one and the outside one.

They've been talking about theo tonin forver, how they not gonna give him a speaking part?

@hexagram23 just because dude said he had two guns doesn't mean they were illegal ones plus if art arrest him then the other dude doesn't have to talk.

Which Johnny thing? Describe the scene and I'll tell you what happened.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Johnny chilling with avon and his brother then the white dude comes in

Oh.

Hotrod (the old boss white dude) met with Boyd, who talked him into handing over Johnny in exchange for a cut of the Mexican heroin business.

Hotrod has Avon and his bro pull out their guns on Johnny, and tells him he's handing him over to Boyd....but Johnny took his cut of the dope they stole from Boyd, and gave it to Avon and his bro, who then turn on Hotrod.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Ghostface Trillah

You might be right about the guns being legal but later Vasquez says Marcos is a "high value target of the Department of Justice". Which I took to mean he has some kind of criminal record, but I guess not necessarily? I dunno, they could've cleared it up a bit better. Anyway, it's not a big deal.

Fred.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Oh.

Hotrod (the old boss white dude) met with Boyd, who talked him into handing over Johnny in exchange for a cut of the Mexican heroin business.

Hotrod has Avon and his bro pull out their guns on Johnny, and tells him he's handing him over to Boyd....but Johnny took his cut of the dope they stole from Boyd, and gave it to Avon and his bro, who then turn on Hotrod.

Fred.

:ohhh: Cousin Johnny out there playing chess too

You know art aint doing no paperwork if he dont have to

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the funny thing, I don't even know what else he's been in. The last hit he had was "X-Men: First Class" 2 years ago. Going off Wikipedia he's gonna have a few roles in TV shows but nothing on the level of "Justified".

Fred.

:dahell: my reaction when i found out he wasnt happy with his character and wanted out. i was anticipating a raylan - jean baptiste showdown

he was def the most interesting new character this season... sad to see him go, good actor too
the crowes are a let down so far. theo tonin's hitman was played by another good actor and then he got killed off :damn:

that episode was a bit of a clusterfukk. the ava prison stuff is getting stale. but im putting my faith in the writers that they'll turn around the season

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't get over Johnny being that smart. That shyt came out of nowhere but in truth, I'm sure the bread crumbs are there

dont forget hes been around since season 1. and was bo crowder's #2 as well.

the crowders got that redneck hillybilly smarts :bryan:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: my reaction when i found out he wasnt happy with his character and wanted out. i was anticipating a raylan - jean baptiste showdown

he was def the most interesting new character this season... sad to see him go, good actor too
the crowes are a let down so far. theo tonin's hitman was played by another good actor and then he got killed off :damn:

that episode was a bit of a clusterfukk. the ava prison stuff is getting stale. but im putting my faith in the writers that they'll turn around the season

I think this season is a lot better than last season. Not that last season was wack or anything but it's way more focused. They wrapped up the Drew Thompson mystery way too fast then the last 2 eps the story kind of meandered. This show is a lot better when they have a narrow focus on Raylan and Boyd trying to deal with their respective problems, be it each other, the Bennetts, or Quarles.

I have a feeling Boyd is going to approach Raylan about protecting Ava.

Yeah I'm disappointed they killed Marcos off so fast. Especially when he seemed to be so bad ass. Alan Tudyk is a great actor and he's usually a nice guy so it was cool seeing him be scary.

Oh and @Ghostface Trillah Theo Tonin actually had a few scenes where he spoke in season 3, forgot to mention that.

Fred.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I think this season is a lot better than last season. Not that last season was wack or anything but it's way more focused. They wrapped up the Drew Thompson mystery way too fast then the last 2 eps the story kind of meandered. This show is a lot better when they have a narrow focus on Raylan and Boyd trying to deal with their respective problems, be it each other, the Bennetts, or Quarles.

I have a feeling Boyd is going to approach Raylan about protecting Ava.

Yeah I'm disappointed they killed Marcos off so fast. Especially when he seemed to be so bad ass. Alan Tudyk is a great actor and he's usually a nice guy so it was cool seeing him be scary.

Oh and @Ghostface Trillah Theo Tonin actually had a few scenes where he spoke in season 3, forgot to mention that.

Fred.

i meant after they caught him. dude was sitting there bleeding like :manny: