Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Man the "Justified" writing team isn't fukking around. Another great episode.

I wonder if Darryl Crowe is gonna have a problem with his cousin killing the Haitian. They seemed to be friends, but if that's not enough they got a dead body when a Marshall is snooping around. Just logistically that's not good.

I'm glad Raylan told Art. When he threatened to kill Picker if he told I was :whoa: because that's getting a little too far into anti-hero territory for this show.

One thing that kinda confused me was why did Art let Marcos go after he left the diner? Was kinda odd. I know story-wise it was for that shoot out later but I mean logically why would he let him walk away, knowing he had 2 guns? Was :wtf:

Boyd was on his Gus shyt this episode. Pulled off his plan beautifully. Caught an unavoidable L though. That prison guard is not long for this earth.

Good to see Avon and his brother again. Hopefully they pop back up. Wood Harris is a great actor.

:krs: at Mikey spitting Smack DVD punchlines in the diner.

All kinds of shyt happened in this ep. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Oh yeah does anyone have the promo for the next ep? It's usually up on Youtube by Tuesday night, it's still not up yet.

Fred.

I don't have it, but they showed Art giving Ray a vicious 1 piece with no biscuit

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just read an interview with Graham Yost, he said the actor that played the Haitian wanted off the show. Yost said they had plans for the character later in the season but I guess the guy got bored of just standing around and wanted to be written out. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I just read an interview with Graham Yost, he said the actor that played the Haitian wanted off the show. Yost said they had plans for the character later in the season but I guess the guy got bored of just standing around and wanted to be written out. :yeshrug:

Fred.

lol dude most have a lot of offers to just get off a show like that, how many actors would suck dikk to be in just one episode of a network show?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol dude most have a lot of offers to just get off a show like that, how many actors would suck dikk to be in just one episode of a network show?

That's the funny thing, I don't even know what else he's been in. The last hit he had was "X-Men: First Class" 2 years ago. Going off Wikipedia he's gonna have a few roles in TV shows but nothing on the level of "Justified".

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Fred.

:patrice::what: Does he want to be an x men again? Oh wait that's right he was the only x man in first class who died:comeon:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Fred.
fukk. Dude seemed like he was gonna be a good character. Why would he want be off the show? Even if he as just standing around, I'm sure the writers told him to be patient and that they had some stuff for him to do in later eps.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk. Dude seemed like he was gonna be a good character. Why would he want be off the show? Even if he as just standing around, I'm sure the writers told him to be patient and that they had some stuff for him to do in later eps.

I dunno breh. Here's the exact quote:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/02/05/justified-shot-all-to-hell/

And the idea for Danny to shoot Jean-Baptiste?

Listen, we make our best efforts early on in the season as we hire actors to come on the show, and we can’t always guarantee them what they’re gonna be doing or where it’s gonna go. Getting Edi Gathegi was a big get for us, but the character just wasn’t panning out for him. He didn’t see where it was going, and even though we were thinking that Jean-Baptiste would survive until toward the end of the season, Edi wasn’t enjoying the journey. We had no contract to hold him to, so we said, “Well, let’s kill off Jean-Baptiste in episode 5.”

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Dude said he didn't feel like his character was going anywhere and couldn't see the vision. Again, his character in first class got that work quick and he had no problem with that

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Another great episode.

:krs: at Mikey spitting Smack DVD punchlines in the diner.

Fred.

Thats what i'm saying tho, that was a boyd esque line he dropped, from double entendre to hairdressing to driving duffy around, that boy good!

• Dap
Reactions: hex

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:ohhh: i think cousin johnny sent that little stormtrooper dude to fukk with Ava in lockup, that was probably one of his other investments.

I'm also suprised the lil bro and sis haven't asked what happened to their stuttering brother :ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: i think cousin johnny sent that little stormtrooper dude to fukk with Ava in lockup, that was probably one of his other investments.

I'm also suprised the lil bro and sis haven't asked what happened to their stuttering brother :ohhh:

I think Johnny is smarter than that to be messing with Ava in prison. Mini-Me is most likely acting on his own.

Kendall and Pepper Ann probably know the rules of the game and that stuttering brother is taking that dirt nap. Kendall knows he doesn't want to lose more than his nice shirt, Danny couldn't even let dude rock a decent shirt :why:

Bad enough that Bernard got murked, but Boyd hit him with that ether speech right before offing him.

Cool seeing Alan Tudyk show up as the hitman.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Baptiste getting blasted startled me so much. Had me like :wtf: then :mjlol: I also thought the show had more plans for him which made it even more shocking then I come here and see that the actor actually wanted out. :why:

I'm getting more respect for Johnny now with the moves he's pulling.

Also if that little prison guard wasn't put in motion by him then my hate levels for that nikka is in the Joffrey scales. :birdman: I though Boyd was gonna have an episode with a clean win but that midget fukked it all up.