Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:dahell: thats a given that boyd is gonna drop a gem but the fact that a tier 3 character in the show dropped a :krs: line should be :krs: to viewers.
True.

Where d fukk is everbody? The ep was piff, but I got so many questions.

The Haitian :wtf:

Art:comeon:

That lil fruity guard :what:

Ava:damn:

Sexy Russian :to:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That was a cold-ass opening. It seems they're setting up Kendall as this season's Loretta, the kid being groomed into this crime family shyt but more likely the one who'll bring it down instead.

And while it's a shame to see the Haitian go already, it did do something very important in setting up Danny Crowe as the wild card. Raylan also likes to play the intimidation game like the Haitian did, and with that scene they showed that Danny don't play that game.

Also hoping they're not setting up Art to die before his retirement. It would be too much of a cliché but with the big victory of taking down Theo Tonin, you can bet they're going to add a bad turn to the plot for drama sake.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they are leading us to believe Art is dirty, something seems off with him.

The youngest Crowe reminds me of pruane the gawd

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@daemonova
what daf are they going to do with timothy olyphant when this show is over, they tried to put him in movies, it didn't work #Justified

@daemonova
im convinced that timothy olyphant and nina dobrev need to a movie together, da crossed & doublecrosses would be outrageous #tvd #justified

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
@daemonova
what daf are they going to do with timothy olyphant when this show is over, they tried to put him in movies, it didn't work #Justified

@daemonova
im convinced that timothy olyphant and nina dobrev need to a movie together, da crossed & doublecrosses would be outrageous #tvd #justified

Dude isnt a horrible actor. I remember he stood out to me in A Man apart. If they made westerns, he'd be perfect. I'd like to see him in some real action/drama sj1t with real directors. None of that b movie bullsh1t

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I always felt Olyphant didn't get a chance to really shine in a big movie. All his best performances are either in second rate movies or in second rate roles. He's kinda like Anthony Mackie to me. You watch the guy perform and for the life of it can't understand why they aren't bigger than they are.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I always felt Olyphant didn't get a chance to really shine in a big movie. All his best performances are either in second rate movies or in second rate roles. He's kinda like Anthony Mackie to me. You watch the guy perform and for the life of it can't understand why they aren't bigger than they are.

A lot of Hollyweird is knowing the right people and getting the media on your side. Its a lot of overrated actors on top of the gm. Clooney and Pitt for example. Franco too:usure:

Olyphant got the look and the swag to be a leading man.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
A lot of Hollyweird is knowing the right people and getting the media on your side. Its a lot of overrated actors on top of the gm. Clooney and Pitt for example. Franco too:usure:

Olyphant got the look and the swag to be a leading man.

dave franco >>>>>>> james franco

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
How :krs: would it be with all the Mexico talk that they somehow tie in the ex-cop/dude who stole the money from the evidence lockup :laugh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man the "Justified" writing team isn't fukking around. Another great episode.

I wonder if Darryl Crowe is gonna have a problem with his cousin killing the Haitian. They seemed to be friends, but if that's not enough they got a dead body when a Marshall is snooping around. Just logistically that's not good.

I'm glad Raylan told Art. When he threatened to kill Picker if he told I was :whoa: because that's getting a little too far into anti-hero territory for this show.

One thing that kinda confused me was why did Art let Marcos go after he left the diner? Was kinda odd. I know story-wise it was for that shoot out later but I mean logically why would he let him walk away, knowing he had 2 guns? Was :wtf:

Boyd was on his Gus shyt this episode. Pulled off his plan beautifully. Caught an unavoidable L though. That prison guard is not long for this earth.

Good to see Avon and his brother again. Hopefully they pop back up. Wood Harris is a great actor.

:krs: at Mikey spitting Smack DVD punchlines in the diner.

All kinds of shyt happened in this ep. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Oh yeah does anyone have the promo for the next ep? It's usually up on Youtube by Tuesday night, it's still not up yet.

Fred.