Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I agree.... we shouldnt be arguing over ....... uniforms:comeon:
IF this was just a discussion over whether people liked or disliked the Batman tactical suit or the Flash suit or whatever then I would have no issues with it but this thread has devolved into the same Stan infighting bullshyt that every DC Movie thread devolves into.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
justice-league-movie-bat-signal-gordon.jpeg

Snyder just tweeted this for batman day

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
IF this was just a discussion over whether people liked or disliked the Batman tactical suit or the Flash suit or whatever then I would have no issues with it but this thread has devolved into the same Stan infighting bullshyt that every DC Movie thread devolves into.

The suit thing dont really bother me.... we are way past the era where cats rock the same suit for 40 years. Comics get a pass because they comics.

And the original motion picture Superman rocked the same suit 4 movies.

But times have changed. I dont think one thing is better than the other.

But I think the main point over all is..... everyone has a classic or "branded" look and understandably most casuals may not be familiar and anything different feels weird to them.

Like imagine the Lakers next year start playing games in the blue uni's.... majority of cats would be like :dahell::what::scust:

LA-Lakers-uniform-history.png

Not everyone would be on board. This really aint a DC/Marvel thing..... just a casual thing:yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The suit thing dont really bother me.... we are way past the era where cats rock the same suit for 40 years. Comics get a pass because they comics.

And the original motion picture Superman rocked the same suit 4 movies.

But times have changed. I dont think one thing is better than the other.

But I think the main point over all is..... everyone has a classic or "branded" look and understandably most casuals may not be familiar and anything different feels weird to them.

Like imagine the Lakers next year start playing games in the blue uni's.... majority of cats would be like :dahell::what::scust:

LA-Lakers-uniform-history.png

Not everyone would be on board. This really aint a DC/Marvel thing..... just a casual thing:yeshrug:
I wouldn't mind if switched to the blue just because purple is a shytty color by itself and adding yellow to it just makes it worse.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Man there has to be a *Batman disappears mid sentence *
Commish: "Every damn time:stopitslime:"
On the set visit reports, they say there's a scene where Bats, Wonder Woman, and Flash are talking to Gordon and when Gordon turns his back, Bats and Wonder Woman disappear, but Flash is still there. It takes a minute for Flash to realize he was suppose to disappear with the rest of them and he takes off.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
People shyt on Snyder because of a few comments he made on wanting to take the characters beyond the comics but his movies are literally filled with actual comic book lore.

BvS went damn near overboard with how many comic books he referenced directly/indirectly.

To me, and obviously this is just my opinion, but I feel like he gets crap because he's never really interested in the intelligence of a film or a character and more engaged with the brute force of it. Which is clearly a choice and it works for some and doesn't work for others. He's your frat brother who became a director and he's still pulling pranks and conducting panty raids lol.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
To me, and obviously this is just my opinion, but I feel like he gets crap because he's never really interested in the intelligence of a film or a character and more engaged with the brute force of it. Which is clearly a choice and it works for some and doesn't work for others. He's your frat brother who became a director and he's still pulling pranks and conducting panty raids lol.

He's Michael Bay's lacrosse-playing younger brother