Daps
Another day and a couple Marvel stans saying stupid shyt :russell:
624.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
first of all.... lets respect the characters and stop calling them "costumes":mjlol:

Everyone not Xmen or F4 has some nice costumes.... hell I loved GL's

I dont really like WW but I dont hate it either.... just something doesnt feel right to me about it but not enough to nitpick it. Though I'm curious as she goes deeper in other movies will they debut the pants?

Also..... its both ways.... just like everyday the Marvel guys may say some crazy shyt....

The same day the DC guys say some

215327.gif

shyt.

Pot and Kettle:mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Flash's costume sucks, though.

Batman's costume only sucks because they seem not to know that it looks ridiculous in daylight.

:what: how does that make any sense?

And Flash's costume is homemade so i'm gonna reserve my judgement. It's like judging spidey's homemade outfit

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything I have a bias for DC, probably the biggest Batman "stan" here. Whatever though. That suit is trash, looks awful and with Snyder involved I doubt the overall quality of the movie will be any different.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If anything I have a bias for DC, probably the biggest Batman "stan" here. Whatever though. That suit is trash, looks awful and with Snyder involved I doubt the overall quality of the movie will be any different.
I like the suit minus the color way it's like the arkham suits where its a lightweight flexible armor instead of a skin suit with durability. Imo that's how all bat suits shld be built; one thing Snyder did get well was batman.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yea breh..... in the 60 years Flash been around and the 77 years Batman been around........ They have worn armored suits like once or twice (in comparison) :skip:

So that one or 2 times clearly trumps their historic legacy of their most popular and memorable looks
Well Flash has never worn a full body leather biker outfit before either but he's been sporting one on the TV show for going on 3 seasons now. And no one here has made that into a sticking point as part of this never ending Stan War that has become the dumbest fukking aspect of this board over the last year.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well Flash has never worn a full body leather biker outfit before either but he's been sporting one on the TV show for going on 3 seasons now. And no one here has made that into a sticking point as part of this never ending Stan War that has become the dumbest fukking aspect of this board over the last year.

I agree.... we shouldnt be arguing over ....... uniforms:comeon: