Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Panthers suit actually had cgi as well as Spider-Mans costume and of course Ironmans. Honestly though both Marvel and DC have did their thing with the costume designs I have no complaints with them.

65M0mG0.jpg

black-panther-bts.jpg

black-panther-font-b-costumes-b-font-adult-cosplay-civil-war-font-b-costume-b-font.jpg

6.png

:usure::usure::usure::usure::usure::usure::usure::usure:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Final version was hit with cgi brotha to bump it up more. Russos said it to the collider crew when they did the Civil War commentary.

I'm not trynna argue or fight with you.... just looking for a receipt :patrice:

I googled this and still came up blank:dwillhuh:

Help a brotha out will ya?:francis:

I can see and concede some of the more action stuff was cgi but scenes where he was just standing..... not so sure about that

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm not trynna argue or fight with you.... just looking for a receipt :patrice:

I googled this and still came up blank:dwillhuh:

Help a brotha out will ya?:francis:

I can see and concede some of the more action stuff was cgi but scenes where he was just standing..... not so sure about that
I'm talking about the actions scenes but the point is honestly none of the costumes are wack on both sides and I'm honestly tired of constant derailments because of an imaginary beef. Marvel needs DC /vice versa to succeed as it keeps everything not stale and formulaic along with knowing the public is still very much interested in the superhero genre. End of the day it's a business and success for one means success for all. Can someone just make a thread so all the trolling can go in there gotdamn :snoop:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Flash has an armored suit in the comic or animation since when? Batman wears an armored black suit with sculpted abs?

When did Batman start looking like that one watchman character?

i posted a comic that clearly proves otherwise and like a true dicckgead marfool cock sucker you ignored it..

fukk you and your lineage

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Flash has an armored suit in the comic or animation since when? Batman wears an armored black suit with sculpted abs?

When did Batman start looking like that one watchman character?

Yea breh..... in the 60 years Flash been around and the 77 years Batman been around........ They have worn armored suits like once or twice (in comparison) :skip:

So that one or 2 times clearly trumps their historic legacy of their most popular and memorable looks

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get out with the excuses this looks awful, Batman to date on screen has never had his iconic costume, blue and grey and outside of movies every medium be it comic books or animation it's the blue Cape and cowl with the golden emblem.

And naturally Marvel is going to enter the discussion they're simply outperforming DC in pretty much every aspect, just look at Civil War as a whole, the characters are ripped straight out of the comic book pages even down to their fighting style and you got Batman here looking like owl man in his armored sculpted abs suit. Snyder took the only redeemable quality of BVS and went back to the black rubber suit maybe he's hoping people will connect him to the Nolan movies and Batman in the Nolan series was a joke.

Hopefully Afleck does justice to the character in the solo.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Snyder took the only redeemable quality of BVS
as great as the suit looks, i don't recall there being a single iconic shot of it throughout the entire movie.

granted i haven't watched the movie from beginning to end since i saw it in the theater, but i really don't remember a single moment where the suit was portrayed in all it's glory. whenever he's in costume it's always from the waist up or it's a quick cut and you can't really get a great glimpse of it.

like where was THIS shot:

Batman-1989-0901.jpg

by all means if i'm wrong someone correct me.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea breh..... in the 60 years Flash been around and the 77 years Batman been around........ They have worn armored suits like once or twice (in comparison) :skip:

So that one or 2 times clearly trumps their historic legacy of their most popular and memorable looks
That one time an artist drew Flash in an armored suit, so it's okay:aicmon:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That one time an artist drew Flash in an armored suit, so it's okay:aicmon:

Yea man..... that one time:russ:
in that one comic or short comic arc:lolbron:

It counts for something

Kinda like that one season in that one game when Kobe and the lakers once wore them Carolina blue Minneapolis Lakers uni's:skip:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
as great as the suit looks, i don't recall there being a single iconic shot of it throughout the entire movie.

granted i haven't watched the movie from beginning to end since i saw it in the theater, but i really don't remember a single moment where the suit was portrayed in all it's glory. whenever he's in costume it's always from the waist up or it's a quick cut and you can't really get a great glimpse of it.

like where was THIS shot:

Batman-1989-0901.jpg

by all means if i'm wrong someone correct me.
anigif_original-grid-image-7750-1429313346-18.gif
giphy.gif

IMO...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Panthers suit actually had cgi as well as Spider-Mans costume and of course Ironmans. Honestly though both Marvel and DC have did their thing with the costume designs I have no complaints with them.
not really. panther was real, they added cgi later for the sliver eyes and to crisp the details of the suit , if you count that as cgi that just mean batman and superman(suits) is cgi as well

both panther and vision wasnt cgi, i got this information by the marvel people.

cool facts: the iron man suit in the 1st movie wasnt cgi (if i remember correctly)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Get out with the excuses this looks awful, Batman to date on screen has never had his iconic costume, blue and grey and outside of movies every medium be it comic books or animation it's the blue Cape and cowl with the golden emblem.

And naturally Marvel is going to enter the discussion they're simply outperforming DC in pretty much every aspect, just look at Civil War as a whole, the characters are ripped straight out of the comic book pages even down to their fighting style and you got Batman here looking like owl man in his armored sculpted abs suit. Snyder took the only redeemable quality of BVS and went back to the black rubber suit maybe he's hoping people will connect him to the Nolan movies and Batman in the Nolan series was a joke.

Hopefully Afleck does justice to the character in the solo.

:snoop: you can't be seriously with this post breh. Do your research, they said why he has that suit a while back

Batman Tactical Suit Explained

It's for the final act of the movie only and for extra protection against super powered beings. Also he needs the goggles to pilot his plane

Last edited: