Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So the goggles will emulate the white eyes Batman has in the comics.

1473883770137.png

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Its a suit designed for a specific mission that allows Batman to carry all the gadgets he needs for said specific missions and provides more protection for him when engaging the enemy during said specific mission.

Its sort like how cops will ditch their regular every day uniform for a more militaristic outfit that lets them carry more gear and provides more protection when bum rushing into someone's house or trying to stop a riot.

And it lets them sell more Batman toys.

Batman is a detective first and foremost. Any detective is going to know that you need certain equipment for certain jobs

exactly like i dont get how that was hard to grasp... im begining to think this sheep hive mind is really real

not in these movies:scust:

what movie did you watch dikkhead, Batfleck did more detective work in BvS that all the past solo bat movies ever did

Daps
Reppin
NYC
CsZ2oJjVUAAZtOG.jpg

To all the fake fans and dumbass idiots complaining...do ya googles next time fakkits

not even offering my opinion of the suit in question, but am i to understand that so long as you can find an example of something being represented before in a comic throughout the entire 75 year run of batman's history... that justifies it's existence?

so if they announced that the main villains for the next solo batman movie were deathstroke and KITE-MAN, you wouldn't entertain the outcries because "hey it's from the comics"?

Kite-Man_002.jpg

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that shyt. The DC costumes been nice as fukk
Marvel costumes are true to their source material, look good on the screen and allow the actors to move, perform visually impressive stunts/fight choreography if you watch Civil War with Black Panther and so fourth... Than you have any number of the Batman movies with every actor struggling to move in the rubber black suit.

Switch it up... It was good to see the grey suit in BVS but now they're gone back to the armored all black look, just look at the teaser Afleck/stunt actor moved and looked awkward.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I see nikkas ain't wanna debate my breakdown of that lex party scene, smart choice clowns :pachaha:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only good thing going for BVS was the Bat suit clearly Snyder trying his best to not to have a single redeeming quality with this sequel.
Ruin the only good thing you had going for you bruh.