Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Yet louis found out who he was and the worlds greatest detective cldnt?
This has been with me for a minute: Had they figured each other's identities out by lex's gala/party? Cause their interactions had that air (obviously, it felt that way in the trailer), and when supes went to gotham to talk/fight bats he called him "bruce". Or maybe it was only clark that had figured out bats' identity...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
This has been with me for a minute: Had they figured each other's identities out by lex's gala/party? Cause their interactions had that air (obviously, it felt that way in the trailer), and when supes went to gotham to talk/fight bats he called him "bruce". Or maybe it was only clark that had figured out bats' identity...
son these nikkas sayin bruce knew who he was before he saved his mom and went to his funeral, like really stop it you nikkas gtfoh. he wlda merked him whenever since he didn't view him as human and his rage was blinding him, hell he probably didn't even think the nikka had a 9-5 :dead: nikkas posting that lex party scene are yall serious :laff: . man supes overheard him n alfred but that alone cldnt point him to bein batman, like there was no point where he cld have figured it out legit, i sat there like when did this nikka know this shyt when they started fighting or maybe lex tld him (wnt even get to that fool knowing both they IDs)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
son these nikkas sayin bruce knew who he was before he saved his mom and went to his funeral, like really stop it you nikkas gtfoh. he wlda merked him whenever since he didn't view him as human and his rage was blinding him, hell he probably didn't even think the nikka had a 9-5 :dead: nikkas posting that lex party scene are yall serious :laff: . man supes overheard him n alfred but that alone cldnt point him to bein batman, like there was no point where he cld have figured it out legit, i sat there like when did this nikka know this shyt when they started fighting or maybe lex tld him (wnt even get to that fool knowing both they IDs)
:russ:chill

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol bruce was more focused on diana n tried to slyly diss clark but then he brought up his alter ego and his activities (alfred mentions the same tho it was in a different context since he knows bruce and there u can see bruce is annoyed n shyt, like he aint trynna hear dat). so at that point he precedes to entertain a daily planet reporter about his bias and naive/ignorant outlook on vigilantism and justice or whatever, thats why he was "snarky", he was tellin him off with that "fukk outta hear" attitude, then u have a line interdictly mentioning the joker which was used to diss supes so what the fukk are yall even tlkn bout. like i sed why didnt he merk him before if he knew why wld he wait? plus if he knew wldnt that martha scene of "you were never a man" be negated early since he wld know clark has a job a girl n family?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Also nite owl from watchmen
chest/abdominal parts look like silimlar to the suit from The Dark Knight Trilogy

the-dark-knight-rises-costume-199835.jpg

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
man i just realized that the new suit incorporated armor like bales batman and the arkham game lol ion know why i aint peep at first, guess it look like a standard batsuit to me (imo that's how his suit shld be not what we got in bvs with it bein skintight like that)