Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC just need to hire the same guys that do Marvel's costumes.
I rather see Batman in his traditional attire (blue and grey) that looks robotic and hard to move in...

u trying way too hard there buddy. :russ:

if snyder has gotten ANYTHING right with these flicks, it's the costumes. cyborg has me a little worried. but every other fukking costume has been...

giphy.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What is a tactical suit?:ld:
Its a suit designed for a specific mission that allows Batman to carry all the gadgets he needs for said specific missions and provides more protection for him when engaging the enemy during said specific mission.

Its sort like how cops will ditch their regular every day uniform for a more militaristic outfit that lets them carry more gear and provides more protection when bum rushing into someone's house or trying to stop a riot.

And it lets them sell more Batman toys.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
D.C. Costumes are cool I like the new texture look they going with but ion like the darker colors. I hate that they did it to batman now, I loved to finally see that gray and black look in bvs. Flash is meh cuz dats the suit he made so we gotta wait till the upgrade and no I'm not a fan of the armor look on him. What's more tactical about his suit than the goggles and more gadgets for his belt. Is the suit gonna do extra shyt like ironman armors? I pray they show us shadow batman
bteHS.jpg
latest

The cartoon made dat shyt so gully like nikkas was a straight demon