Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had freedom all right. And that's what we got...his trash freedom. Anyone in charge who saw 5 minutes of a rough cut of those 2 pieces of shyt could have seen these were gonna bomb a mile away.
Back to... oh nevermind :mjlol:

Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman bombed now?
And all they needed to do was look at five minutes of the rough cuts to tell

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I ain't no puss but if ( and it has happened) where someone got clapped over an internet fight he we all here as gotdamn witnesses.

shyt ain't that deep. And it is dumb.

Now....

Back to bashing the POS of JL.

I’m not instigating shyt.... it’s not that serious to me and I’m not the one with the problem.

He came for me, he has the problem, it’s now his choice and decision on how to proceed forward with it.

He got the address..... I’m done and moving on until then.:manny:

Back to the movie though :hubie:

Martha

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Back to... oh nevermind :mjlol:

Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman bombed now?
And all they needed to do was look at five minutes of the rough cuts to tell

nikka...

Them shyts made money on opening weekend ( at least MOS did) and had no sustainability after. Black Panther is #1 after 5 weeks....some Titanic or Avatar shyt. Superman, Batman should be a billion no questions asked.

You are delusional.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka...

Them shyts made money on opening weekend and had no sustainability after. Black Panther is #1 after 5 weeks....some Titanic or Avatar shyt. Superman, Batman should be a billion no questions asked.

You are delusional.
BvS did eight hundred million world wide. It didn't do what people expected but it didn't bomb

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
BvS did eight hundred million world wide. It didn't do what people expected but it didn't bomb

Outside of you and a select small group that's a fukking lie.

Ask WB what they thought. That's your answer.

If they did so well why did Zack get canned?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of you and a select small group that's a fukking lie.

Ask WB what they thought. That's your answer.

If they did so well why did Zack get canned?
:mjlol: I mentioned that it didn't do what people expected. How is that a lie? You basically repeated what I posted.
And Snyder got canned AFTER he had already finished filming and was working on post production. That was in that link I posted that you mentioned you had read

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I mentioned that it didn't do what people expected. How is that a lie? You basically repeated what I posted.
And Snyder got canned AFTER he had already finished filming and was working on post production. That was in that link I posted that you mentioned you had read

They tried to can his ass before but the exec wouldn't budge...who wound up getting canned.

He ain't intially get canned after BVS cause he was damn near 1/2 done.

If they was further out he would have been :camby:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: Damn y’all going hard about this shyt.

To keep it simple, Justice League was a massive L for WB/DC.

I also don’t get the massive love for Snyder. People make it seem like dude is some critically acclaimed director.

Basically, Snyder had free reign on Man of Steel. WB wasn’t satisfied with the box office since they were coming off two Batman films doing a billion each.

They shoved Batman into what was going to be MOS2 and Snyder fukked that up.

The top execs wanted him gone right then but Justice League was going to start filming right after BVS came out so they decided not to replace him at the time.

While filming Justice League nobody could agree on anything so they brought in Whedon to help out since the execs didn’t like Snyder’s vision.

Snyder was let go before what happened with his daughter and Whedon only had like 6 months to salvage Justice League. The term “unwatchable” was used to refer to Snyder’s version.

Anyways with Black Panther still killing, it’s a strong possibility it makes more domestically than Justice League did worldwide.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

You guys still arguing over this movie :dead:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Damn y’all going hard about this shyt.

To keep it simple, Justice League was a massive L for WB/DC.

I also don’t get the massive love for Snyder. People make it seem like dude is some critically acclaimed director.

Basically, Snyder had free reign on Man of Steel. WB wasn’t satisfied with the box office since they were coming off two Batman films doing a billion each.

They shoved Batman into what was going to be MOS2 and Snyder fukked that up.

The top execs wanted him gone right then but Justice League was going to start filming right after BVS came out so they decided not to replace him at the time.

While filming Justice League nobody could agree on anything so they brought in Whedon to help out since the execs didn’t like Snyder’s vision.

Snyder was let go before what happened with his daughter and Whedon only had like 6 months to salvage Justice League. The term “unwatchable” was used to refer to Snyder’s version.

Anyways with Black Panther still killing, it’s a strong possibility it makes more domestically than Justice League did worldwide.

Zack did not have free reign (where did that come from?)

Justice League had too many cooks in the kitchen and with some of it being documented before release essentially caused the film to be dead on arrival. Snyder DCEU fans didn't want to see it cause of Whedon, talks of a 2 hour max mandate and turning a 2 parter into 1, and the rest didn't want to see it because it sounded like a mess.
WB had a problem with the movie but they just made it worse.
Is what it is :manny:
I'm looking forward to Aquaman, SHAZAM, and Wonder Woman 2

jadden

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why y'all continue to stan Snyder. Man of Steel left a bad taste in people's mouth, BVS was a convoluted mess even tho I enjoyed it, and a I have no doubts that those early reports that said the first cut of Justice League was unwatchable were true. I'm sure he's a nice guy but he had the two most popular superheroes ever at his disposal and failed miserably there's no excuse for that. That's on him not WB :yeshrug:

And say what you want about Whedon but he's proven that he knows how to make large superhero movies work. He also made Superman fun, colorful and exciting which is what he should've been from the jump, not whatever version Snyder was going for in MoS.

But at the end of the day, it's just a movie. Y'all really about to throw hands over this :mjlol: