Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Justice League Concludes Disastrous Box Office Run -- Lowest Grossing DCEU Movie | SegmentNext

ustice League (2017) has finally concluded theatrical screening in the box office, a milestone in itself that would probably find the DC Extended Universe (DCEU) breathing a sigh of relief.

The once highly anticipated installment, bringing some of the most popular and notable superheroes together on the silver screen, is now the lowest grossing comic book adaptation for Warner Bros. and the long-running comic book publisher.

Justice League only managed to earn $657.9 million worldwide. In comparison, the Avengers (2012) from Marvel Studios made more than $1.5 billion worldwide. Taking the minimum numbers into account, Justice League should have at least come close to the $1 billion threshold.

The final box office figures also mean that the disastrous project earned less than Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) and Man of Steel (2013) — two installments that were heavily bashed by critics for a bloated and pale storytelling.

Here is how the DCEU currently stands in the worldwide box office:

• Batman v Superman – $873.6 million
  • Wonder Woman – $821.8 million
  • Suicide Squad – $746.8 million
  • Man of Steel – $668.0 million
  • Justice League – $657.9 million
It was reported just last month that Warner Bros. clearly knew the troubles inflicting Justice League well in advance of the premiere night. The top brass, however, chose to wash their hands off the project. This was partially based on the fact that millions in funding had already been spent on the movie and no one wanted to spend more. Hence, as fate would have it, the lowest grossing movie in the DCEU was also the most expensive to mak

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What do you mean "do something about it" you bytch made motherfukker

You're in a thread for a film you don't like, lameass

You can get the fukk up out this thread
:pacspit:

Again..... don’t be a keyboard gangsta, make me.

Do something or shut the fukk up..... simple as that

Martha

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can spin this all you want but this shyt needs a serious overhaul to be decent.
No spinning. You were the one going off about something else.

My initial post that quoted yours was solely about about Snyder having free reign which he didn't.

I presented a link that details he didn't

You mentioned that you read the article

I questioned why you continued to use false information if you knew it was wrong

You rambled on about something else

:yeshrug:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
No spinning. You were the one going off about something else.

My initial post that quoted yours was solely about about Snyder having free reign which he didn't.

I presented a link that details he didn't

You mentioned that you read the article

I questioned why you continued to use false information if you knew it was wrong

You rambled on about something else

:yeshrug:

He had freedom all right. And that's what we got...his trash freedom. Anyone in charge who saw 5 minutes of a rough cut of those 2 pieces of shyt could have seen these were gonna bomb a mile away.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No doubt..... check your PM

Martha

Claws.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In all seriousness a mod needs to step in @Bryan Danielson and @Jack Moove

Ban them from communicating before we have a disaster on this board.

Dude.... cats make jokes every day in here every place. He got mad at a joke.

He came at me..... I never said anything to him till he came at me.

I’m not the one with the problem but I’m just saying if someone got a problem, don’t talk about it, either do something about it or keep it moving.

This shyt is dumb as fukk

Martha

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Dude.... cats make jokes every day in here every place. He got mad at a joke.

He came at me..... I never said anything to him till he came at me.

I’m not the one with the problem but I’m just saying if someone got a problem, don’t talk about it, either do something about it or keep it moving.

This shyt is dumb as fukk

Martha

I ain't no puss but if ( and it has happened) where someone got clapped over an internet fight he we all here as gotdamn witnesses.

shyt ain't that deep. And it is dumb.

Now....

Back to bashing the POS of JL.