Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And how did WB sabatoge him? Dude had free reign in MOS and especially JL and BVS. As flawed as MOS is that shyt is an Oscar winner compared to the royal POS that is BVS and JL.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Michael Bay also directed 2 movies that made over 1billion globally. Hacks make money everyday b

:mjlol: but doesn't that make Snyder look worse. BAY had a live action transformers to work with and he's managed to not fukk it up. Even when it looks like he's trying to.

Snyder had Batman and Superman on the screen together which sells itself and he managed to fukk that up:russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Majority of fans hated his take on Batman vs Superman look at the second week drop at the box office, the movie was a sure fire billion but the word of mouth prevented that.

And as inept as WB were for hiring and than keeping him for JL no one could possibly be that stupid to fire him prior to him finishing the movie and hiring another director and funding him for reshoots.

Clearly there was something really awful about the movie that he left the studio with no choice.
JL is his movie more so than Whedon.
What's this bull about people not liking Batfleck? I vividly remember reading the dikkriding he got.

BVS failed because it was a clusterfukk of shyt story telling with trash editing.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: but doesn't that make Snyder look worse. BAY had a live action transformers to work with and he's managed to not fukk it up. Even when it looks like he's trying to.

Snyder had Batman and Superman on the screen together which sells itself and he managed to fukk that up:russ:

Thank you. His performance is indefensible.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
If you knew about then why continue to repeat it?

This is a forum and we're free to talk. Don't reply to me then.

Dude had 3 chances to make a classic with 3 of the most iconic characters in all of fiction (not comics but fiction) and struggles with just average. More creative freedom would have made "Martha" or Eisenberg or those terrible flashbacks better :francis:

But it's WB' fault :mjlol:

You think I find joy in these movies being bad? I've been to DC world headquarters in person and got a tour. I grew up on these characters this shyt hurts.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a forum and we're free to talk. Don't reply to me then.

Dude had 3 chances to make a classic with 3 of the most iconic characters in all of fiction (not comics but fiction) and struggles with just average. More creative freedom would have made "Martha" or Eisenberg or those terrible flashbacks better :francis:

But it's WB' fault :mjlol:

You think I find joy in these movies being bad? I grew up on these characters this shyt hurts.
full

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You're the one writing shytty fan fiction pieces in a thread for a movie you don't like

I'm not posting in ANY Marvel thread you lame

Go run back into the rat hole you came out of

Niccas do that same shyt all the time EVERYDAY.:yeshrug:

No one telling you to like it but you can’t do shyt about it.... why don’t you be the coward & bytch ass dude that you are, put me on your ignore and keep it moving.

Martha