Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s crazy how with this movie officially flopping the narrative is "its Whedons fault, he ruined the vision"

When there a were reports like this out

But one wonders if this movie would've done great and atleast made Xmen Days of Futures Past numbers..... and was well received, would the same cats mad at Whedon now be praising him?:ohhh:

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It’s crazy how with this movie officially flopping the narrative is "its Whedons fault, he ruined the vision"

When there a were reports like this out

But one wonders if this movie would've done great and atleast made Xmen Days of Futures Past numbers..... and was well received, would the same cats mad at Whedon now be praising him?:ohhh:

Martha

Naw, there would just be Snyder praise. There'd be a lot of links to articles reporting that Whedon had very little to do with the movie :lolbron:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched it. Biggest complaint I have is the same one I have with all Marvel and DC movies--the CGI is complete shyt. As much money as they put into these movies, there's zero excuse for that.

Other than that, it was way better than I was expecting. Much better than BvS.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Cavil is great. We need that MoS sequel with a director who knows how to make superman fun :feedme:

Honestly Superman could've carried the DCEU by himself. They should've just let MOS movies run the point and just have people like Batman show up when needed.

But again, the continuous autopsy of this cinematic fukkery is getting old. nikkas aint spend this much time on other failed universes or movies. It's ONLY because DC tried to come for Marvel and ended up slayed......
:francis:

:russ: how soon people forget who started these movie wars amongst fans. But like Jay Z said............

:usure:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
‘Justice League’ Storms to Top of DVD, Blu-ray Disc Sales Charts

Warner’s “Justice League” led a slew of newcomers that debuted in the top 20 of the national home video sales charts the week ended March 17.

The superhero team-up adventure, which earned $229 million at the domestic box office, came in at No. 1 on both the NPD VideoScan overall disc sales chart, which tracks combined DVD and Blu-ray Disc unit sales, and the dedicated Blu-ray Disc chart.

Over 35 photos from Zack Snyder’s cut of ‘Justice League’ released
4_ny7F1WB.jpeg

0_BQX4bBs.jpeg

1_S5AA0PK.jpeg

7_onfc5p3.jpeg

13_IJmk2tw.jpeg

15_gbmxLyS.jpeg

8_aChlYme.jpeg

26_wmFAo81.jpeg

3_YhOn7Cr.jpeg

5_yT0dIgI.jpeg

2_zg5jxT2.jpeg