Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked Snyder doing these flicks. I never got the hate.

It's crazy how he has been one of WB's go-to directors for years, and WB just drops him because of THEIR failure.

It's a cold world indeed. :mjcry:
Yeah. Yeah he had fans and the people that liked what he was doing and invested in the story are the ones who got shafted the most out of this. The people that didn't could have easily ignored the films and let the ones who did to continue to enjoy them:yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wouldn't say ruin, but those scenes weren't necessary. I'm sure we all liked the ass shot tho. :shaq:

The Flash scene wasn't bad. They wanted that sexual humor while showing Flash's rookie level. :manny:

You know Flash raped her my G.

He was trynna play it off thats why he was looking all guilty but when he got her on the ground..... the fastest man slide them panties to the side, penetrated her, gave her one hunnid pumps, blasted her and slid out in under a millisecond.

She didnt really know how to react but then that orgasm kicked in late and all she could do was smile.

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Snyder da gawd :wow:

What could have been. :wow: :francis:

DYkWW8tVoAAhUtS.jpg:large

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
You know Flash raped her my G.

He was trynna play it off thats why he was looking all guilty but when he got her on the ground..... the fastest man slide them panties to the side, penetrated her, gave her one hunnid pumps, blasted her and slid out in under a millisecond.

She didnt really know how to react but then that orgasm kicked in late and all she could do was smile.

Martha

You are such a lame its embarrassing
:snoop: