Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
JUSTICE LEAGUE Director Zack Snyder Was Reportedly Fired From DC Films

Last night, former Variety and Mashable editor Josh L. dikkey, who is leaving entertainment journalism for greener pastures, shared a very interesting nugget on his personal Twitter account that offers a great deal of insight into what was really going on at Warner Bros. and DC Films for the better part of last year.

According to dikkey, divisive director Zack Snyder, who helmed Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and Justice League, was actually relieved of his duties at DC Films a few months prior to publically announcing his departure from Justice League in May. He doesn't provide any further details but does imply that, at this time last year, he wasn't allowed to share what he knew.

This new revelation does essentially confirm what was widely rumored for the better part of last year as several online outlets have strongly suggested that the split between DC Films and Zack Snyder wasn't as amicable as many were led to believe. It also explains why there hasn't been any traction on a "Snyder Cut" of Justice League since a Snyder-approved version probably doesn't exist if he were let go three months before it became public knowledge.

Snyder is still listed as an executive producer on several upcoming DC Films, including Aquaman, Wonder Woman 2, and Suicide Squad 2 - something unlikely to change considering the role he played in casting Gal Gadot and Jason Momoa - but a credit is likely the extent of his involvement.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA

That spacesuit on the right :ohhh:

7b5cb3a581aa16a6a34bb1a24565f978.jpg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Just watched this. Not bad:ehh:

Worst thing about this movie was everything regarding Flash. EVERYTHING.

They need to totally revamp his character.
the fukked up thing is, the only way they would plan to reboot the series is flashpoint, and flash is the main character who survives that intact:francis:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
the fukked up thing is, the only way they would plan to reboot the series is flashpoint, and flash is the main character who survives that intact:francis:

Maybe after experiencing Flashpoint they can at least change his tone as a character. They need to fix his running animation to.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:ehh: I enjoyed this actually. Went into this with low expectations, but was surprised. Flash was annoying and they jacked up his character, but I saw what they were trying to do with him for casuals (my girl laughed at most of his parts in the movie). Ben as Batman was dope as usual. He cracked a bit of jokes but Batman usually does with his dry humor. Aquaman, even though different than what we're used to, was dope as well. Also, Steppenwolf was pretty decent considering most comic book movie villains out there. They way they fit the tone of him and his minions got me looking forward to a Darkseid appearance eventually (if we get one).

I was actually surprised about Cyborg. They made his character more interesting to me than in any form of media recently :heh:

Wouldn't mind seeing where they're going with this franchise, but things will prob go down hill with the low reviews and publicity they been receiving.