Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Yeah, definite improvement over BvS and its fake deepness. But still nothing to write home about. It's just very uninspired. I just saw it to I give it 6.5/10.
It was alright, like average...which is also the biggest problem, a justice league movie should be more than average, or feel like more than just another superhero movie...

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
$

giphy.webp

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's better than the last Avengers movie.

I think Ultron was a doper villain, but JL as a movie was more fun. They're kind of similar in that they feel messy and both directors are :hubie:about the final product.

Ultron doesn't have a scene iller than Superman taking down the Justice League. Ironman beating up the Hulk was an insult :scust:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think the movie version of Wonder Woman is the best thing about this cinematic universe. She's a great character. The scene when she got Aquaman with the lasso was pretty funny. That Aquaman and Flash are solid too and Obviously Batman is. The Superman could be better and the Cyborg could too but there's potential here. I hope WB keeps at it with these movies. They can make something out of this.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking it back to Batman on the ground after the Superman brawl with the line "I guess I do bleed."
That'll win over the audience and critics they thought.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
It was alright, like average...which is also the biggest problem, a justice league movie should be more than average, or feel like more than just another superhero movie...

My main gripe. It should've been EPIC. It should've incite me to watch it multiple times on the big screen. It should make me anticipate what's next for the franchise. Instead it's just an okay super hero flick that lacked memorable scenes and solid script.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watched this a 2nd time and like 99.4679% of dcu films it holds up dreadfully on a 2nd viewing.

Bad comedies and paltry attempts at action just don't have replay value to me :hubie:

Don't think I'll ever watch it again.

Steppenwolf sucked. I'm convinced people have started overpraising every dcu villain as a reaction to the criticism of having weak villains and even more feeble heroes.

Martha