Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
H
Another issue I have. You shouldn't need an ultimate edition to explain the full story. I wouldn't have known what her testimony was based on had you not told me.
well further more that guys chair was lined with lead so supes couldn’t see the bomb. WB tryin to keep movies under two hours yet didn’t make origins so they wouldn’t have to cram information in

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Bookmarked. Wanna put some bitcoin on it?

EDIT: Most Avengers will die.. (But most will return).

Thanos removed 50% of the Universe in the comics and they will do something with similar dramatic impact in Avengers. Ruffalo joked that 'everyone dies'.

Thanos will get the Reality and the Time gems. No way he is not going to use them.

They want to do something different in Phase 4. A totally different backdrop is different. That would give an easy excuse for why certain characters are no longer there but would allow for them to return later (more Box Office). Cap and IM could vanish with no need for a resolution like killing them or having them ride off into the sunset.

That would allow for Thor to get his eye back and for Asgard to be re-imagined. They could also roll back others things, change actors, start new narratives.

Thanos could (and will) return later - More Box Office.

Feige talks about this being a conclusion and a new Marvel Universe. This is how you achieve an in-story new world.

Kevin Feige Says the Post-‘Avengers 4’ MCU May Be a “New Thing”, Not “Phase 4

Thanos will make this happen.

No surprise when you know the comics..

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
movie was cool

didn't like how OP Supes was and how they nerfed everyone else, especially Flash

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
All these people lame as fukk:pachaha:.
Out there lookin like The Alliance of Magicians
taken-seriously.0.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm halfway through this movie and it's straight. Better than Batman V Superman and it's entertaining enough. I don't get all the complaints about it. Seems like people just wanna shyt on DC movies to shyt on them.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm halfway through this movie and it's straight. Better than Batman V Superman and it's entertaining enough. I don't get all the complaints about it. Seems like people just wanna shyt on DC movies to shyt on them.

Yeah, definite improvement over BvS and its fake deepness. But still nothing to write home about. It's just very uninspired. I just saw it to I give it 6.5/10.