Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I didn't understand anyone's motivation in BvS nor did I understand how the plot moved forward while missing key beats. Why did they think Superman killed that village?

MoS had too much camera movement for me. And too much reckless destruction. I understood it as compared to BvS but my issues are more with the story itself.
Burned them and paid ole girl to say he did it

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Everything since MOS has been rushed.

They should’ve done a full origins Superman movie.
Then a Batman movie.
Then a MOS sequel with Zod.
Then a WW movie.
Then a BVS movie.
Then a Flash movie.
Then a Aquaman movie
Then a JL movie.

But then again at the end of the day like I said before, Batman is too weak to be in a movie with Superman or any other superhero for that matter if you’re not going to give him powers.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I didn't understand anyone's motivation in BvS nor did I understand how the plot moved forward while missing key beats. Why did they think Superman killed that village?

Theatrical: that woman testified against Superman.
Ultimate: they burned all the bodies before leaving the village...+ that woman got paid to testify (and got pushed in front of a train by dude later)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Theatrical: that woman testified against Superman.
Ultimate: they burned all the bodies before leaving the village...+ that woman got paid to testify (and got pushed in front of a train by dude later)
Another issue I have. You shouldn't need an ultimate edition to explain the full story. I wouldn't have known what her testimony was based on had you not told me.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't understand how people can enjoy a Snyder film. Nothing makes sense, the story telling is all over the damn place.
Other than sucker punch all of his films are easy to follow.

Like what on Earth is hard to follow about dawn of the dead. Or 300. Or watchmen. Like you had trouble making sense of those films? Word?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

MoS had too much camera movement for me. And too much reckless destruction. I understood it as compared to BvS but my issues are more with the story itself.
Sounds like you didn't pay attention to the film at all.